• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Minimalist Run Stone Tower Temple Second Miniboss Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was doing a Minimalist run of MM, but I've been stuck at this guy forever, as far as I know, all I have to do is shoot hm with light arrows, then slash him when he is open, and block when his not, this works fine until I run out of magic, and I hae to move further away from him so that he sends his bats so I can kill them for magic jars, does anyone have eny good tips, please note that this is a minimalist run.

L

Lord_Vaati783

you are facing the gomess yes you have to shoot him w/ the light arrows then attack the green orb in him if you are running out of magic then you can either A) fill your bottles w/ green potion (magic) or :cool: buy some romna cheatu (sorry cant spell) from the milk bar and you will have unlimited magic through out the three days...

I can't get the chateu Romani, since then, I'll have to get the romani mask, filling one bottle with green potion is tempting thoug, but I'd really like to beat it without potions. any tips on the actuall battle?

L

Lord_Vaati783

try using the light arrows very sparingly and try to kill the keese w/ bombs (if any) when the keese are gone shoot gomess w/ a light arrow and slash him to death

First of all, theres no way you need to shoot that many light arrows bro, secondly you can use bombs to scatter the bats as well. Use 1 bomb/light arrow to scatter the bat thens hit the glowing orb with the weapon of your choice and repeat this until gomess dies. But using one weapon alone in this battle will get you nowhere. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom