• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Some of you may be familiar with the game Minecraft (you can play it here http://www.minecraft.net/). It's basically a game where you collect and build stuff during the day, and hide from/attack enemies at night. The game is in the Alpha version (before beta) so it's still in development. The game is entirely made by one person. If your wondering, there's really no point to the game, except to HAVE FUN!!! You do have to pay for the full version, but it's really cheap.

Share your thoughts here!:lol:

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Yeah I love Minecraft! It's a great sandbox game. I've played a little of the Alpha version, but I occasionally play the multi-player with a few of my friends. The little things like graphics really appeal to me. I love finding a secret underground caves, or underwater caverns. Things like building roller-coasters made me want to buy it even more! I would give this game a 4.5/5.

G

gUtSLyOiR

any time i see levels that are made from blocks, i think of Atmosphir. that game is all sorts of awesome. I must say, though, Minecraft is already cool, and its shaping up to be amazing. still... im probably gonna stick with atmosphir...

Mute

一員
Minecraft, Minecraft. Such a game, growing in popularity everyday, I seem to see it on nearly every site I go to now. Only to realize that when I try to play it, it gives a black screen that doesn't show any error in the java console. Not to mention the forums seem to have no fix at all for it, meaning I have to either wait until it gets more bugs fixed or until I get a new computer.

However, on a lighter side, all the stuff I've seen from it and all the videos I've seen of survival mode make it seem like something I would play a ton. Mainly because I have this love for building whatever I feel like, where ever I feel like, and however I feel like, and that seems to be one of the main things in the game.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Minecraft = Amazing! I love it, you could do whatever you want to in it. I would HIGHLY recommend it to any one that has 14 US Dollars in their paypal.

Just a quick question:
Does anyone who has the game purchased want to play multiplayer on my server?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
the video is great i wish it was for free but i don't think mom would pay 14 dollars for that

Kazumi

chagy
Wow, how did I not notice this thread. I've been obsessed with Minecraft recently. I've been playing for hours and hours a day. I have a server set up and I play with my little brother a whole bunch of my friends. So much fun. It was definitely worth the 14 dollars.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
I do not see a point to this game. If I wanted to build stuff then I would just create my own game. Plus it lags like hell every time I try to play, and no it's not my computer or internet.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I was shown the game and immediately thought it was amazing. I bought it right away.
It was well worth the 15 or so bucks. I just wish the multi-player worked for me. D:

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
the multi-player is not working for alot of people, including me, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE the game, but i still havent bought it. i was actually looking for a thread about minecraft lol great game, love it, reeeaaaallly want to play singleplayer :) so fun

MrLuigi

Theorist
I bought it, primarily because I pirated it and I felt the guilt. I don't play it much or at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom