• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft Skins

D

davidfirefreak

Hey i Want to make some mine craft skins and I need some ideas to make some skins, i already have a link skin that i downloaded and tweaked.... and if you want i can post some downloads on this thread.

:)=|----:S(that's link stabbing a monster in the eye)

Link.png

I maed a skin in teh Minecraftz. It is pretty crappy though, so use it at your own risk of being picked on by griefers and trolls in SMP.
minecraft_fighter_skin_ff1_by_fredtherarestpokemon-d3aghc6.png

It's Fighter from Final Fantasy.

linkman8

True and Noble
I have a question about Minecraft skins. Is the only way to change your skin to change it online, or is there another way you can change it for like single player?

D

davidfirefreak

You need to change it on the website and that will change it for you even in single player I'm assuming that your using a cracked version, you need to have payed for it and be on your minecraft account for it to work (if i were on my friends account on my computer it would have his skin and not mine) even in single player, although I'm sure there is a way to change skin like in settings or something, maybe search it on you tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom