• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft Overrated?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Ok,now let me start off by saying this:I do not hate minecraft. Its very fun.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Ok,so,minecraft is amazing,huge open world,tons of creativity,:yes:but i think its overrated:dry:. Now me personally,i love open world games,but one of the reasons i don't like minecraft is there's no story or NPC's,or driving force to play it in my opinion,it also takes a little too long to mine. I dunno what do you guys think?

Kybyrian

No... I don't think it's overrated at all. Minecraft is an amazing game. The mining may be a little long and all that, but I've never come to a point where I was just like, "This is too boring, I'm done." Minecraft has always kept me entertained somehow. There are some people that just can't enjoy Minecraft, but I don't see how. I love the creativity, the building, the open world, and everything. It's not overrated, it's just that good.

i'm sorry but if there's any game i find overrated it's Halo games, i'm tired of seeing that futuristic battle armor everywhere, Halo Reach is the only one i'm interested in but only cause of the customization, but really it's just overrated more than anything, i'm subscribed to Machinima on Youtube, for those of you who don't know Machinima is a site where people make video game parody videos, and on their youtube channel they upload 15 to 20 videos a day, and more than half of those videos make the use of Halo, nobodies bothering with other games, and that's not even the worst of what i've seen from this series

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Complaining that minecraft has no story is like complaining that is has bad graphics. Minecraft is so much fun, and so great. Plus, it's not even getting named greatest game ever or something like that. Having something being popular isn't overrated. There isn't supposed to be a story, because stories limit games. Minecraft is LITERALLY limitless. Lets take Ocarina of time as an example. Great game. But there is a point where you have done everything in it. 20 <3 's 100 :skulltula: s. And you are done. Time to put the game away, and play something else. Minecraft isn't like that. You can go mine. Build stuff, fight enemies, go find a cave, search for a golden apple, ride a pig, kill animals for no reason, build pixel art, ANYTHING! Great game, not overrated.

fisharox

Black Ops is my life
Minecraft ROCKS. It is one of the few games that can stand up to oot, and mabye even win. (don't get me wrong, I love oot.) I cannot stand to think pf a world without minecraft.
WOW, Minecraft could never get any where near Oot. Saying this I don't hate minecraft but you can not compare it with LOZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom