• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft Hardcore Factions, anyone?

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Have any of you played Minecraft on a Factions server? I spent most of my late high school / early college years on a hardcore factions server, loved the ability to claim land and make enemies and allies out of anyone and everyone, plus the risk of death and being raided at every corner. I was a mod on the ChoiceCraft server and really, genuinely loved it -then that server closed suddenly in 2015ish.

Fast forward to now, and I just got word from my old friends that the server has been re-opened under a new name (but the same old management!), and has everything I loved about the old server plus bonus new things that I know I'll enjoy, like raidable bank accounts and no teleporting to spawn.

So I guess, this is a hybrid thread - 1, does anyone else wanna swap war stories from their Minecraft factions experiences? And 2, does anyone wanna come to the revived Choicecraft server with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom