• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Help Minecraft Glitch

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Sometimes when I play minecraft, my screen glitches out. The graphics and everything all flash and everything looks different, and sometimes it even closes minecraft by itself. The way I found to temporarily fix this was to close minecraft and open it, but the glitch comes back soon and I cannot do this during something like survival games. PLEASE HELP!:(:kirby:

Clank

Hmm
First I would check you graphics cards temperature when it happens with something like hwmonitor(Google it if necessary) and the speed of the fan on it, or you can just post a screenshot if you would rather.

it is highly probably that it is just over heating, or maybe even driver troubles, but we will try to figure that out.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Graphics Card? I think ill just post a screen shot. Also, I have this fan that is activated by the computer so when the computer is on the fan activates as well. the fan thing is under the computer, like so.

COMPUTER
FAN

So I don't think its overheating. Ill take a screen shot and post it.

Also, my game crashes or it closes by itself sometimes AFTER the glitch occurs(wait I said that already) and here is the screenshot:
2013-03-24_19.29.11.jpg

Last edited:

Clank

Hmm
If it is not overheating and if the cards memory is fine, then I really have no idea what is the problem...though I still suspect that it is one of the aforementioned issues.

Clank

Hmm
What I meant is there are some drivers that simple have bugs, and it is possible that you have a buggy version of your graphics drivers, not likely but possible.

Also on your fan setup, yes it will prevent overheating, but I know it doesn't stop it, as I use a similar setup and yet overheat easily.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Well, the best solution I have is to copy all of your worlds and Texture Packs onto your desktop. Then uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it. Copy your worlds and Texture Packs back into their right folders and there you go. I hope this helped.

If there is still a problem, then you should try and update it. Minecraft is on version 1.5 so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom