• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft Creations

Austin

Austin
Just a thread to post screenshots of your favorite Minecraft creations in. I'll start out with a few pictures of the towns we've started building on a server I play on. These represent about a week's worth of work.

29SE1

29SJH

29SKC

That sandstone wall took forever by the way.

Just a reminder, you can hit F11 for fullscreen, F1 to turn off the HUD and F2 to take a screenshot!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You wouldn't still happen to have the really old map where I made my sphinx in the desert, would you? I was proud of that sphinx.

octorok74

TETTAC
Man, I feel belittled and lame. I play Minecraft 360 and the only thing I have really made it a bunch of churches in the Nether. Because if you are going to build churches, you might as well taunt the Minecraft devil. Though a friend and I were building an Oasis in his world. It was pretty cool. Sorry i don't have pictures though. Again, I'm lame and play on 360.

The second screenshot is the town I built. That lighthouse there actually works. Sometimes it shuts itself off, I think it's just the way Redstone clocks work, so. I'm very proud of that Lighthouse, but I want to build something more impressive than that.

Here's the redstone on the inside (thanks to Wyatt for helping figuring out the corners) It's probably much more complex than necessary. We tried to get it to fit inside the smallest possible space haha.

29U1K

And here's it at night. The lamps circle around clockwise thanks to the redstone clock and repeater setup.

29U1c

And here's something completely unrelated, it's what I'm working on now. It's a Nuclear Fallout Shelter I named Chernobyl. I'm working on making it a completely self sufficient underground community where you can get everything you need without the need to leave. Right now the only thing even close to that is a working tree farm. Working on getting Silk Touch to get the grass blocks to make a mob farm possible ;_;

29U0a

also yes, all of this was built in Survival.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I made a stone castle on top of a mountain once.

It was cool.

Seeing this thread, I don't think it's cool anymore...

Sadface.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I didn't have the foresight to screenshot some of my better stuff, and Austin can't figure out how to reload the old maps for me, but I found a few really bad screenshots of random stuff.

I like giant pixel arts
P8QNU7p.jpg

Texture pack mess up lol
vswt

Oh god this brings back memories I'm so sad I don't have better pictures
cmHD

This is creative, fyi. So you see those giant dome trees in the back? Basically Destiny made a treehouse in the middle of a jungle in an old server, and Djinn and I jumped on the location, making GIANT buildings inside of trees with hollow trunks and a hollow spherical ball of leaves, and called the tree city Destopia. We made several of these things, some gigantic, some just small little things, the biggest one I turned into a hotel, Djinn and I both had our own huge mansion in a tree, everything connected with raised wooden pathways above the natural canopy line (you can kind of see the walkways).

It was ruined when a patch turned certain jungles into taigas and Destopia fell under a blizzard ;_;

Last edited:

Kybyrian

The last screenshot in the OP is Deutschland, my city. The castle on the back left is Djinn's.

29Yg8

This is Thebes. It was originally a village that got decimated by a wither that was built inside it, so I took the liberty of rebuilding it, first sheltering it with a stone wall and then remaking it into redstone. It's better than Yeru's wall btw jussayin. Needs some greenery and animals on the inside. Some little blank space that could use some stuff. Farm houses and the like.

It was originally a village that got decimated by a wither that was built inside it.

You left out the part where I committed the Great Thebes Massacre and killed everyone inside the city.

5zffgy.jpg

This is my shrine to Azure Sage. I built it inside of Wyatt's city walls. It's a place of refuge and a place of solidity. You can't see it, but the sign says "Dedicated to Azure Sage, ZD's Greatest Member".

Also, I built Ireland but really nobody cares about it.

Alright, fix'd.

Last edited:

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
Me and a couple of friends have made as many 8-bit Nintendo characters as we can. These range from Link and Mario to Squirtle and Bullet Bill. I can show you pics once I get them off my phone. :P

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So I started a MC world for some of my friends at my party, and we found a Desert Temple and started replacing the Sandstone with Quartz.

After a few days, i finally finished it.

s3ZptVG.jpg

N8uvaba.jpg

MjVyoc4.jpg

gHvY3Gv.jpg

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm pretty bad when it comes to Minecraft, just never got into the hype and whatnot. It was fun with a few friends, but I just ended up dying underground a lot of the time. The only noticeable "thing" I made was a half a wooden house in a mountain, it was pretty awful, but it looked cool because it was in a mountain, so yeah, so creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom