• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft Biomes

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I don't usually make threads to ask questions, but this one is really annoying me so I want to see if anyone can help. Is there a way you can find specific biomes in minecraft? I've actually literally spent years trying to find a jungle biome and I just cannot. I know they're rare, but this is just excessive smh. I tried using a seed but I couldn't get it to work. Any thoughts?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
You can set a world to be single biome when you're making it on Java, but if you've already got an existing world you'll just have to get lucky

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So while there’s no locate biome command in bedrock, there is a locate structure command and a structure that’s specific to the jungle. Mobile does support commands, so try /locate jungle_pyramid
Screenshot_20220917-010650_Gallery.jpg
These are my only options for locate, if you put in anything else it doesn't work. I tried locate temple, but it led me to a witch's hut. Very weird.

Any idea what version you're on? Should be on the title screen.
V1.19.0

I might try a seed again, maybe I used a Java specific one or something. I'll let you guys know if that works.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
View attachment 67198
These are my only options for locate, if you put in anything else it doesn't work. I tried locate temple, but it led me to a witch's hut. Very weird.
Right…

So there are 4 different structures that fall under “temple,” being the witches hut, desert temple, igloo, and jungle temple. You might just need to search around and periodically use that command again.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
V1.19.0

I might try a seed again, maybe I used a Java specific one or something. I'll let you guys know if that works.
This link should work, I think the mobile bedrock is the same as the console versions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom