• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Millennials

What do you think of Millennials?

• I can't believe it... I'm a millennial. :(

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • They are narcisstic pieces of trash and I hope they are elimnated.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Millennials are okay, my best friend is a millennial

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • There have been worse generations

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Technically I'm a millennial but barely (32 yrs old). I'm a bit mixed on the younger generations, since its pretty obvious they are that they take things like being PC or SJW stuff far too serious or just completely over react about everything. I think though I agree with Joe Rogan's thoughts on this modern day PC crap... he basically says its better than the opposite side of the spectrum, which is racism/bigotry/sexism.

In general millennials are probably too sensitive and are going to have a bunch of very confused and sheltered children.

I do have to say, get off your damn phone you ****s. Every damn youngin i meet cant turn their frickin phone off.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Every generation has good and bad points, usually because of whatever the previous generation did. And every 'current' young generation always takes a beating from 'current' old fogies. It's the way it goes. When we're middle aged and fat, we'll be *****ing about whatever young people there are.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
>Millennials IN GENERAL are ****heads who need to be taught a lesson.
article-0-1C176B2B00000578-456_634x781.jpg

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
I'm a millennial and well as far as I know I'm pretty normal. I'm not the nicest person but I'm not as bad as how some of you guys are describing us.

let me take a selfie with my brand new iPhone 7s++ and post it on Instant Gra(m)tification.

constantly glued to they phones and listening to hjip hop and other rap-tier bull**** """music"""

They're spoiled little ****s and as I said earlier, they need to be taught a lesson. Strip them of their Internet and their video games and their ****ty """music"""".

duck face pulling selfie taking narcissists

Me and my group listen to all sorts of music, mostly older stuff like from my Ma's generation. Chili peppers, green day, offspring, bit of Eminem, some random rap songs I guess like black eyed peas, queen, not much new stuff. My music taste is I hear a song, I google the lyrics, I like the song, I download it.

I honestly practically never take selfies neither does my group. Up until like last year about this time I had a dodgy (and I mean dodgy) little Samsung phone and even now I have a 4s while 1/2 the other people I know have 6's and 7's. I feel like the real people are seriously being misjudged because of these stereotypes that mostly rich kids have set for the rest of us. It's a bit sad. I hate all stereotyping it's just so dumb. You can't just assume that all people from one era, place or family are the same. It ain't true.

As a general rule the people that stereotype millennials are usually at least as bad as the collective of accusations they levy against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom