• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Millennials

What do you think of Millennials?

• I can't believe it... I'm a millennial. :(

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • They are narcisstic pieces of trash and I hope they are elimnated.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Millennials are okay, my best friend is a millennial

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • There have been worse generations

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
It's sad because all of the stereotypes for the generation prior to us are "the geek" and "the jock" and while those aren't perfect they're better than stereotypes we have now like "the methaddict" and "the teenage mom"

Feverish

Source of stink
I believe every generation had their fair share of problems and their fair share of great things. The older generations were inventing cars, we're inventing virtual reality. Older generations had slavery, we had damn Daniel. Now for a generation that isn't quite that old like generation X, there are still problems we had, problems that were fixed, and new problems that arose. I find it funny that back then everyone complained THEYRE ALL TELEVISION ADDICTS I TELL YOU! But now we've moved on to THEYRE ALL PHONE ADDICTS I TELL YOU! I think a prime example of much too harsh and over generalized judgment of millennials is Kalle Lasn's Culture Jam (1999) Lasn is a much older man, and wrote about how television and advertisements are ruining America and our lives. In reality, the book was a grumpy old man saying everyone in America is fat stupid and uncaring. I can't help but wonder if baby boomers judged generation X the same.

Feverish

Source of stink
To be fair, everyone in America is fat and stupid...
What's funny is that after he was done ranting about how everyone America is fat, on the very next page he ranted about how we all care about how we look too much. I feel like that's a norm with everyone who complains about 'them damn millennials'

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What's funny is that after he was done ranting about how everyone America is fat, on the very next page he ranted about how we all care about how we look too much. I feel like that's a norm with everyone who complains about 'them damn millennials'
It's merely a way to get good goy points...people do this all the time. They aren't hypocritical because they are so self absorbed, it's a strategy to make you feel more for them, and possibly give them money. You see it in the millennials today with their patreon accounts. Donate to me for X, let me say Y thing that completely goes against my belief in X, but still let me rake in that dosh. :^)

Feverish

Source of stink
It's merely a way to get good goy points...people do this all the time. They aren't hypocritical because they are so self absorbed, it's a strategy to make you feel more for them, and possibly give them money. You see it in the millennials today with their patreon accounts. Donate to me for X, let me say Y thing that completely goes against my belief in X, but still let me rake in that dosh. :^)
Most of them have Patreon accounts because they need to pay bills

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Most of them have Patreon accounts because they need to pay bills
So they say. Many of them certainly need to pay bills, others are so unrealistic in their lifestyles that they "need" to pay bills. See the yootoobers, the "game designers" and the "entertainers". Huge deal of them are jokes. Never worked a day in their life, but want that middle-upper middle class tier lifestyle. Get a real stable job, stop leeching. No better than the Ns who steal loot and kill.

LOL ITS YA BOI NINTENDOPLAYERXYZ CONSIDER A DONATION TO PATRION :^^^^^)
HEY IM GONNA TELL U Y I THINK FEMINISM IS STUPID GIBS MONEY :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
HEY IM GONNA TELL U Y DA PATRIARCHY RULEZ EVERYTANG GIBS MONEY :^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Feverish

Source of stink
So they say. Many of them certainly need to pay bills, others are so unrealistic in their lifestyles that they "need" to pay bills. See the yootoobers, the "game designers" and the "entertainers". Huge deal of them are jokes. Never worked a day in their life, but want that middle-upper middle class tier lifestyle. Get a real stable job, stop leeching. No better than the Ns who steal loot and kill.

HEY IM GONNA TELL U Y I THINK FEMINISM IS STUPID GIBS MONEY :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
Yes, because no entertainer deserves payment for their work. Why on earth would an actor or comedian or radio host get money for their job? How absurd. Oh, then there's also the hours on hours of editing those 'yootoobers' do, which truly takes time and skill to do. Oh, but that's not effort, that's not work.

Game design and youtoobing actually requires a lot of work

Feverish

Source of stink

Oh, hey, glad we're tossing around the N word too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, because no entertainer deserves payment for their work. Why on earth would an actor or comedian or radio host get money for their job? How absurd. Oh, then there's also the hours on hours of editing those 'yootoobers' do, which truly takes time and skill to do. Oh, but that's not effort, that's not work.
Game design and youtoobing actually requires a lot of work
You both terribly misread my post. There are actual entertainers, and there are "entertainers". There are actual game developers, and there are FOTM folk out there.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The last generation is always going to complain about how the next generation is going to ruin the world. It's how all this works. Do we have our downsides? Oh yeah. But so did our parents, and their parents before them, all of whom were complained about by their parents generations.

Millennials IN GENERAL are ****heads who need to be taught a lesson. They have no respect, constantly glued to they phones and listening to hjip hop and other rap-tier bull**** """music""". Case in point: YouTubers. They want money for doing literally nothing. Playing a video game, screeching off the top of their lungs for no reason whatsoever...etc. They're spoiled little ****s and as I said earlier, they need to be taught a lesson. Strip them of their Internet and their video games and their ****ty """music"""".
I can confirm what Malon says: YouTubing is hard. Even gaming, and yes, even for The Pewds. All that is what people enjoy, and we'll always have entertainers out there that we don't enjoy. Don't bash them because you don't love their version of the art. First of all, keeping yourself talking for that long. Second, the editting. Third, actually getting views. Trust me, I know from experience. I'd rather people complain about celebrities like Kim Kardashian, because at least YTers put a lot of work into getting famous.
Although please take away the new music. Most of it sucks shark balls. And I don't even know if sharks have balls.

Yeah well to give an on topic direct answer, I have no problem with millennials. No generation is perfect. Mostly eveyrone I know is one and they are all cool.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The last generation is always going to complain about how the next generation is going to ruin the world. It's how all this works. Do we have our downsides? Oh yeah. But so did our parents, and their parents before them, all of whom were complained about by their parents generations.

Thank you for finally saying this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom