• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mikau's Death

Retro Ganon

Canon-Candy-Coded
I felt that we lost a lot of back story for the Canyon and the Ocean, I wanted to know what lead to Ikana's Undead state, granted it was a curse on the Stone Tower but what led to the curse? Cuz from what Igos Du Ikana says ingame makes me think that they have been cursed a lot longer than Skull Kids shananingans, heck Pamela and her father were well established in Ikana fending of Gibdos, and we know they've long lurked in the well. so what led to the undeath state on the whole?

In the past I've gone through the entire MM text dumps trying to find helpful clues that go beyond the Garo transgressions against the Ikana Kingdom, but came to no avail. The skull kids involvement with Termina's past may be skewed however.

If you recall Anju's grandmother telling the story of the Four Giants, the imp she refers to is the same skull kid Link deals with - the Giants themselves confirm this to be true towards the end of the game. This notion had always been enough proof to me that Termina was in another universe, because large amounts of time passed between when the skull kid traveled to the universe of Hyrule and back to Termina again. His dealings in Ikana's past may be more rooted than what the rest of the game tends to imply with current annoyances he's creating for the Terminians when Link arrives on the scene.

Last edited:
Why is no one questioning how he is on the brink of death until you bring him to the beach? He suddenly summons the energy to jump up and jam on his guitar about what has happened. Something seems....

fishy.
It's his passion for music. He doesn't want to go out with a whisper. He wants to jam out, just like he lived. He lays out a sweet lick on his fishtar, and lays to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom