• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mii Maker, Yea or Nae?

Do you like Mii Maker?

• Yea

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nae

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • ???

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Thats right, its time for another one of Domo's Yea or Nae threads! this time we talk about Mii Maker! now when I look back on my childhood, I think of the many hours I spent making all sorts of Mii's so naturally I was delighted when the Switch chose to keep this pleasurable app. What are your feelings on the mii maker? do you appreciate it and enjoy making exaggerated miis or your friends with unibrows or do you just want Nintendo to be rid of it and be serious like every other console?

Ah, what a familiar type of thread....

I hate Miis. Theyre ugly and one of the worst player-game interface links i've ever seen.

I dont like this personalised UI interface at all. I dont like it on Xbox i dont like it on Wii/U and I'm so glad it is entirely optional on Switch.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
They are fine and fun, and they should keep them, but optional, like on the Switch, so people like Spirit have a choice.

I'd rather something more realistic, but alas that won't happen

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
its honestly just there at this point, I was pretty big on them on the wii and early 3ds but as time went on, I just stopped caring, like if it wasn't on switch, no one would notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom