• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mido in the Imprisoning War

I think its very obvious that Mido played a very important role in the Downfall/Fallen Hero Timeline because he is recognized as one of the Sages and has a town named after him in Zelda 2 the Adventure of Link maybe he played a role in the Imprisoning War? maybe he was inspired by the defeat and possible death of the Hero of Time in this Timeline so it is likely that Mido was recognized as a Hero in this Timeline

There is also an unknown character named Kasuto who also has a town named after him i think just like Mido Kasuto also played an important role in the Downfall/Fallen Hero Timeline all these mysteries are very interesting to me i would like them to be explained in some future game

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Maybe. There isn't a lot of concrete lore about the events of that third timeline (heck, there isn't a lot of lore about anything that isn't directly addressed in the games). He might have played a role, but there's no indication that he becomes a sage in any timeline.

I've always thought Mido was the Wind Sage of the Downfall Timeline, like Fado (and eventually Makar) was the Wind Sage of the Adult Timeline.

As for Kasuto, the sage who gives you the Triforce of Courage at the end of the game has to be at least 100 years old, maybe he is Kasuto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom