• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Midnight Release? is There One

I certainly hope so... That would make the wait for this so much less and give me an extra day of play time >:)

In Europe most shops will open at 10.00 close at 18.00. So a 'Midnight release' would be pointless. Don;t know about the USA.

I know the local Wal-Mart does midnight releases for some games, I need to inquire if Skyward Sword will be one that do it for.

I know the local Wal-Mart does midnight releases for some games, I need to inquire if Skyward Sword will be one that do it for.

are you sure? my wal-mart is open 24/7 EXCEPT on saturdays where they close at midnight and dont open till noon on sunday ): and ive never been to a midnight release so im not even sure if they'll stay open an extra 5 mins XD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
are you sure? my wal-mart is open 24/7 EXCEPT on saturdays where they close at midnight and dont open till noon on sunday ): and ive never been to a midnight release so im not even sure if they'll stay open an extra 5 mins XD

Out Walmart is open 24/7, so it might vary depending on the location.

Skyward Sword will probably be released at midnight here as well.

To Majorasmagic: Some Wal-Marts will have different hours, the one here stays open 24/7/356. It never closes. The best advice I can give is to ask them the next time you visit and see what they're plans are and if they're having any kind of midnight release for Zelda. The worst that they can do is say no or nothing right? And if that's the case then it makes me sad to say that at the very least you can get it Sunday at noon :( my hopes go with you!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm not sure if there would be one here. The only place that may be open all night would be Wal-Mart, but I'm not even sure if it's open to the pubic then or just open for the employees to do stock, etc.
Either way, where I pre-ordered closes at like 9/10 so they definitely won't be having one. I'd be almost getting ready for sleep then anyway, so I wouldn't attend. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom