• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Midna's Return?

To be honest, I never really was fond of Midna. She annoyed me a lot, and I didn't like her attitude. I also felt the information she gave me was sort of irelevant. Therefore, I'd be upset if she were to make a return. Also, each helper goes with each Link, aside from the Tatl situation. King of Red Lions goes with the WW Link, Navi goes with OOT Link, Midna goes with TP Link, Fi goes with SS Link, and so on. Therefore, if Midna were to make a return and be partnered with a different Link, it would be strange and change the flow of the way Zelda works.

I really wouldn't want Midna to come back. It would kind of spoil the ending of Twilight Princess.

Though it could happen, if done right. I think it would be rather interesting, actually.

I don't want Midna to come back, really, unless she had a totally different attitude, which I think wouldn't make her character quite the same. Also, how will it affect the timeline?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I would not mind seeing another game with Midna...but thats just me because I am obsessed with Twilight Princess. If she were to "come back" as in appearing in the game, id SO love it. Now as a helper, no, lets move on.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There was never a direct numeric sequel in the franchise until Final Fantasy XIII-2.

*cough*Final Fantasy X-2*cough* and I'd say IZJS but that is simply an amazing International version.

Uhm, Midna returning wouldn't automatically affect the timeline at all. That's like saying the Master Sword appears in ALttP and its appearance in OoT somehow causes rifts. That's not how it'd work.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
First off, you can't really judge her return on her saying "see you later". It's just a very common phrase used when saying goodbye, and Midna says this because thats just in her character. It would look weird if she said something like "AND NOW LINK, WE MUST DEPART FOREVER. I SHALL NOT SEE YOU EVER AGAIN."

I think it's possible but not probable that she will return. I personally don't wan them to entirely focus a new game on the twili and midna again, itd just feel too similar. However, i would enjoy to maybe see a short cameo appearance of her

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
Just because the only link *we* saw to the Twilight Realm was destroyed doesn't mean that other links *we* HAVEN'T saw do not exist. :yes:

...Pun intended?

As much as I love Twilight Princess, I don't think seeing her again will happen anywhere other than possibly the new Super Smash Brothers :P Which is unfortunate, in my opinion, but you gotta take the cards you're dealt, you know?

It could work, though. Like how MM was set in Termina, as opposed to it's prequel OOT in Hyrule. Except this time the sequel would be completely in the shadow realm.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think people need to stop speaking about this now, Twilight Princess was a unique game and it will stand as its own game and own story therefore Midna will prob never make a return to the series and Nintendo made that pretty clear as Midna shattered the Mirror meaning the connection between the two worlds was lost. It closed the story perfectly and i think Nintendo should keep it that way!

Skunk

Floof
Mirna shouldn't come back. She has Important stuff to do in the Twilight Realm, or I at least hope she does. But hey,"That's the way the cookie crumbles!"

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I really don't want another game solely revolving around the Twili, and Midna. Regardless if she's the Twilight Princess, she has no real reason to return. It's best if they create a new Zelda game with new ideas. Myself and fans included, do not want same old, same old.

tell that to the fanboys that are raging on about a majoras mask remake

Last edited:
O

orcachan

Honestly, I really want Midna to come back. She was the main reason I got hooked on the franchise in the first place. Although I do understand why she wouldn't, I mean, she DID shatter the mirror to her world. But then again, that had been broken before and Zant had somehow come into Hyrule with out it. So maybe there's some other method?

If she was to come back, I think it would be a role similar to the Zora queen or the Yeti's from TP, but I don't think it would be a major role in the story. Maybe one of Link's decedents or the next Link meets her and she recognizes him? Or perhaps the story of link has been passed down in their realm as well and Midna's decedents need his help?

I have no idea how they would do it, but I would love to see the Twilight Realm in the near future. It doesn't necessarily have to be Midna, but I want to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom