• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Midna's Real Form

I feel like her true form revealed a lot about her character and why she is the way that she is towards link in her imp form. Also, it sheds some light on the reasons for why Midna wanted to help Link in the first place, maybe a part of her just wanted to help herself, or perhaps she felt some sympathy.

Ya so about that... I'm like 1 dungeon from beating tp. Im only a few years behind schedule ;/ Ill see her true form in a few weeks XD

both are awesome the imp version is kind of cute but the adult version is hot but i prefer her imp form to her real form because for all but 10 minutes of the game thats what you see (not adding the intro where you learn how to do every little thing)

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
Imp Midna is adorable! ^^ Even when she gets her evil face she's still so cute. As for her true form she was kind of.. beautiful. I still like her imp form more though.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i like both forms, her imp form matches her personality but once Zant has been defeated and she returns to being the ruler of the Twilight Realm, her true form is more fitting for that. plus she is stunning

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
It seemed like evryone who's posted (for the majority; not everyone) has said they were majorly surprised. Well, does anyone remember Link's face when he saw??? He was surprised too, so i guess being surprised should be what we are doing.

I kinda liked it. Like other have said I couldn't really get used to her 'new' form, because the way she looked as the little imp really fits her personality.
However after her personality changes, it fits her true form.
+ I loved how she broke the Mirror in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom