• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Midna's Real Form

O

oscarillin

i got really used to her regular form plus it fits her aggressive style and when she transforms shes more wise and less funny

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
A bit off-topic but...Nintendo has to stop implementing these stupid characters that follow you around everywhere and spoon feed you through every single area of the game.

The reason Nintendo has these charaters follow you around is becaue of the NEW zelda gammers that wanna try out the franchise. Plus "Spoon feeding"? Midna does not do that. if any sidekick does that it would be Fi in SwS.

i thought her real form was good.. but idk why i just feel like it really fit midna's personality. i feel like they should have made her.. less stiff looking.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
I think Midna's hilarious when she's an imp and she freaks out over mice and beetles, but I must admit that she looked really pretty as a full Shadow Being. Which is where her line came from. And the look on Link's face is too funny.

I didn't know people hated her true form and don't understand why they do. According to the hate comments, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her form. I think anyone would react the same way if they saw their companion perminently shape shift. I liked her form the first time I saw it. It suits her.

A bit off-topic but...Nintendo has to stop implementing these stupid characters that follow you around everywhere and spoon feed you through every single area of the game.

Midna sucked, and her final form was better than the Dora the Explorer Twilight edition.

Shut it! if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. I personally like Midna in her true form, she was so hot for me. She is my favorite character in Twilight Princess, she probably fits some where in three favorite characters of the Zelda franchise.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think I had the same look that was on link's when I saw her true form. Then she spoke and I realized she was the same companion I had gotten to through out the game. I hope they bring her back in some game down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom