• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Midna's Real Form

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
At the end of Twilight Princess Midna turns into her true form. I must say I didn't like it one bit. It was more because I was so used to her regular form that I couldn't get used to this form. But I hear from a lot of people that they hated the form she turned into. So I just wanted to ask what did you think of Midna's true form?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Let's see. She's somewhat cute as an imp, and then when she appeared on that hill, I swear I got a bit of a nosebleed. Plus her line is comic gold. "What? Say something. Am I so beautiful you've no words left?"

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I like it, but i really love her form that we meet her in. i think it suites her personallity better than with a long body lol. to me midnas personallity is a short agrresive person that like to make jokes and have fun. :yes:i think she is the best side kick yet.

I thought she was simply stunning. lol Her true form was a stark contrast to her imp-like appearance and her personality appeared to make a total 180; even though said form was given only a few seconds of screen time. Having not been spoiled before I played TP definitely contributed to my reaction to her appearance. :yes:

I loved it, just how a Twilight Princess should look. :) The only thing that really bugged me was how she was super tall, poor Link must have felt so small.

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
her personality i thought was fitting for her imp form, but i really like how she turned out because of her personality compared with her true form looks are in a way what you wouldn't expect.

A bit off-topic but...Nintendo has to stop implementing these stupid characters that follow you around everywhere and spoon feed you through every single area of the game.

Midna sucked, and her final form was better than the Dora the Explorer Twilight edition.

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
Well, I like it in the fact that the design is awesome as well as how it fits in with the story. This is why she didn't want the twili to see her as an imp. She wqasn't in her beautiful state and she would be embarrassed. Meh, I guess I'm just a person who likes it. But I also just liked Midna as a character, she was my favorite "Dora the Explorer".

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
I did not hear this for any one so I did not know that people did not like midna's true form. I thought that Midna look a lot better when she trun back intoned true form. I did like it when she was the other way but I think she looks a lot a lot better then what Moshe did before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom