• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Midna's Hair

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
The other day, I was playing my old copy of Twilight Princess when I noticed something. Midna's hair is electric! When you are in wolf form, if you look at the back of her her, it looks like electrical currents are running down it. Not only is it shaped like a hand, it can shock you! (jk) I think that the electrical current seen is what generates the surrounding power used to kill the shadow beasts. What do you think about her hair, and its functions?:huh:

Naw... she just WHIPS HER HAIR BACK AND FORTH and all that static electricity is visible in the Twilight Realm. :P

I'm kidding... we all are aware that her hair, in her imp form, does pose as Midna's main weapon during gameplay (not the cutscenes with the fused shadows), but... yes. When you target the Shadow Beasts as a wolf, I do see red surges of energy (almost resembling some for of electricity), but I can't say that kills them. Wolf Link kills them, but with the absence of Midna's Twilight magic, he kills them too slowly allowing the remaining one to shriek for regeneration.

Locking onto the Shadow Beasts with her magic simply seems to slow down their interpretation of time, slowing them. That way, Link can take out all of them quickly without any of them being revived. I don't think Midna's hair is necessarily magic, but Midna just unleashes the magic that she possesses through her hair as an imp.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hold on. First off, I agree Wolf Link kills them, Midna just helps. @mandym287: Remember, she lost all her power when Zant made her an imp. Those are just imp powers, not her true power. And I disagree with her hair as her main weapon. She never really fights, and her hair is more of a resource for Link, not Midna.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
The other day, I was playing my old copy of Twilight Princess when I noticed something. Midna's hair is electric! When you are in wolf form, if you look at the back of her her, it looks like electrical currents are running down it. Not only is it shaped like a hand, it can shock you! (jk) I think that the electrical current seen is what generates the surrounding power used to kill the shadow beasts. What do you think about her hair, and its functions?:huh:
I agree with you there LL. I seen it myself just yesterday. It like sparked up!! And I'm like, Ok that was different... So yes you have a good point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom