• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Midna and Majora Related?

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I actually think this theory is good, and the only hole I see with it (the fact that Majora was in Termina) can be countered with the fact that Hyrule is different in each game. Kudos to your thought process.

Groose

Groosenator
The power of the Fused Shadows and Majora's Mask could be related, seeing as how they both give the wearer incredible and seemingly evil power. But there's a theory that Majora was a deity or demigod of some sort that was sealed into a mask, so I don't know.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Well... going on about the Ancient Tribe... Majora WAS an evil mask... and the fused shadows are LIKE a mask... so... maybe the fuse shadow is like Majora's Mask 2.0? [<-- Stupid Thorey]

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
This would make sense considering they are both from the Dark Tribe and look similar. Also, the two games take place in the same timeline. Many people put TP right after MM. Thirdly, Midna's maks looks fairly similar to Majora's. So I don't think it's completely wrong to thin this. This is an interesting theory.

DazzWarr

Dazz
Probably not, I don't think Nintendo was bearing Midna in mind when they were creating Majoras Mask, haha. And if Midna and Majora are related, they would of propably given more hints than the names.

S

Sage of Time

I think your idea makes a lot of sense, Pendio. First of all, both grant significant power to their wearer. Skull Kid crushes Termina with the Moon if you fail, and Midna transforms into a giant orange creature. Also, both corrupt people with their power. Skull Kid's joking and pranking turns into a plot to destroy Termina, and the fushed shadows are the source of the first few bosses' power in TP.
Also, there is something not right about the Happy Mask Salesman. Personally, I have not played MM, (but I understand most of the storyline), so I'm not sure how he and Link got into Termina, but that makes me wonder if he could get into the Twilight Realm. Perhaps, and this is a wild theory, he sold the fused shadow that Midna begins TP with. Because if I remember correctly, Midna already has one fused shadow, and you must collect the other three to complete the set. If he was willing to carry Majora's Mask, he would probably be just as willing to carry the fused shadows. I'm not saying he made it, but I thin kthe Happy Mask Salesman has a connection to the fused shadows somehow.
One last thing. In SS, Demise is mentioned as the source of all monsters, one of which I believe is Majora. Along with Majora there may be a counterpart for him in Hyrule, an unnamed spirit who possesses the fused shadows. I know the full set is split up at the beginning of TP, but that would simply mean this "mystery spirit" is asleep, and his power is awakened once the set is complete.
Tell me if this makes any sense. :)

i dont think they are connected.......u cant really just say they r the same cause they have the same eye

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
i dont really mean that the two of them are relted necessarily....but perhaps majora IS a twili...or maybe even the masks are made by the same people...ya know???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom