• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Middle Earth RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( None of our characters will be playing a major role in this battle. Most of the posts would consist of: [ Insert name here] kills an [ Insert enemy name here].))

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
"Weeks passed, as Keleb sat watching the distances of what remained of The Last Alliance fell to the power and might of the Dark Lord. He dared not move, for the Guardians lived with him and him alone. As this thought rushed through his mind, there was a great cry from Mordor, eerily akin to that of Morgoth in the hour of his betrayal an Age before. He watched in awe as the Dark Lord swelled with light, then blew apart, naught remaining except his armor. 'It is here,' he said, 'Where the Guardians shall return to Middle Earth and Arda...' as he stepped out of the shadows and went into Mordor to aid the survivors"

((so sorry I haven't been active lately, I just got out of the hospital from another dislocated knee and was immobile for a while combined with much make up work at work and school. hope I'm not too late to the party? :p))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( You're not. Xer, you do not need to edit anything else.))

Faolan saw Sauron fall. " Even though he's dead, there's still more monsters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom