• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Microsoft Damage Control

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was just about to make this thread:
Major thumbs up to Vanessa28 for alerting us to this in the Shoutbox!

Best Buy E3 Experience events being ambushed by Microsoft in order to push Xbox One? | GoNintendo - What are YOU waiting for?

As you can gleam from the text in that article, it was made known that Microsoft employees were showing on the Wii U demo floor to remove people from there to check out the Xbox One! As if they couldn't be anymore desperate! :lol:

Anyway, I really do think it's hilarious that Microsoft is targeting Nintendo who isn't even in the same boat as them. You would think that Microsoft wouldt arget Sony instead?

Big Octo

=^)
"Why buy a Wii U when you can torture yourself in just a few short months?"

Jokes aside, this is just pathetic. If M$ needs to do this to secure sales, then it shows that something is wrong. The console would gain natural interest if it was actually good. Is this a sign of their downfall in the gaming market? I sure do hope so. Oh, hopeful me.

Couple of months ago I kept getting dragged off the street by some mobile phone company forcing me to buy a phone, that really annoyed me and creeped me out. I can imagine those at that event feel the same way, I know I would. With this sort of activity, I know Microsoft will soon leave the Gaming industry. It happened with this phone company, desperation are the first signs of failure in these kinds of businesses.

Classless as always.

Sony throws a bit of jabs at companies, but Microsoft outright disrespects competition, it's laughable.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Even if Microsoft calls it quits, that doesn't mean no more Halo or Gears of war.;)

True. The companies that run these particular games (Bungie and Epic) will most likely sign on with Sony if Microsoft runs out of business. Maybe Nintendo will get RareWare back. OH PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN!

But, back on topic, I believe this is a desperate and pathetic attempt at getting attention to a floundering system. They know the harsh and brutal criticism they're getting. instead or FIXING the problem, they cram it down people's throats. It's pathetic.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Nintendo Prevails! I think this move makes Micro$oft look quite desperate. Certainly if I was there I wouldn't want to buy from them.

Salem

SICK
Actually, I'd rather have as many players in there as possible. Considering how expensive these three companies have made gaming already, dropping them down to only two would merely heighten the problem.
No, too many console makers is also a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom