• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Microsoft bought Bethesda for 7.5 Billion

"We are thrilled to announce Microsoft has entered into an agreement to acquire ZeniMax Media, parent company of Bethesda Softworks."

So Fallout and Elder Scrolls etc ate going to be Xbox exclusive now?

Well, they're welcome to them. Crap dev for a console I won't be buying. Id are good though, so that'll be a bit of a shame, not that I play their games either.

7.5 billion. That's more than what Disney bought Star Wars for. Mad that Bethesda are worth that much when they put out so much trash.

@Spirit it's all the Zenimax studios MS ownes now (by buying Zenimax).
Bethesda, iD, Arkane Studios Machine Games, Tango Gameworks, Alpha Dog Games and Roundhouse Studios

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I was hoping ES6 would be on whatever follows the Switch, I was also hoping one of the older Fallout titles would come to Switch.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I was hoping ES6 would be on whatever follows the Switch, I was also hoping one of the older Fallout titles would come to Switch.

It'd be nice, but I'm not sure the Switch would be capable of effectively running a hypothetical Elder Scrolls VI. If it's being developed primarily with the PS5 and XboSS/X in mind, then it might be a be too much for the world's favorite tablet.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
It'd be nice, but I'm not sure the Switch would be capable of effectively running a hypothetical Elder Scrolls VI. If it's being developed primarily with the PS5 and XboSS/X in mind, then it might be a be too much for the world's favorite tablet.
I said what Follows the Switch cuz it seems Nintendo is thinking that far now and rumors are happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom