• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mewtwo's Challenge Rp

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Arius walks back to Pallet Town. He tosses out his Gyrados. "Long, use surf!" He hope on Long's back and they surf towards the island.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Dan after some long train rides and goodbyes made it to the shore were he threw out sting he dove happily into the water. "Sting use surf!" Dan said but at the same time fuego shook in his ball and dan knew that he wanted to be out of his ball. Dan released fuego to let him follow them.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
As the clouds darkened, Xer slowly descended to the island with Charizard. "Weird.. This place seems more dark than I imagined.." He said as he hopped off of Charizard, then aiming the pokeball at him to return.

"It is a bit creepy.. But you did follow the instructions." Misty said with a slightly worried tone.

"The world's greatest pokemon master is waiting for me, we can't back out now." Xer said with a confident tone, followed by Togepi wiggling in his arms happily. "Toki toki toki!"

Misty nodded. "Alright, let's get going then." She said as they both walked up the stairs.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Arius makes it to the island just in time, as it looks like there's going to be a really bad storm soon. He calls Long back, then proceeds up the stairs.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
He made his way into the dining hall with Misty. "Hmm.. Looks like this is where the ceremony is being held.." Xer said quietly.

There was no one else there yet. Misty began to worry. "W-Well should we wait outside..?" As she said that, rain began to pour as the storm had started.

"I guess we have no choice now." Xer walked inside, Togepi wiggling in his arms. "Toki toki toki..?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
As Arius walks into the dining room, he notices that a dark haired young man is a already there. He nods in acknowledgement, then sits down.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
((sorry for the late reply...))

"Cha zar." Kazill's charizard folded his wings over his head. There was a storm rolling in...he hated storms.

Kazill patted him. "Yeah, we're lucky we got here before it starts pouring." She looked around. There were some stairs, and other than that the room was pretty much empty.

A pokemon center nurse greeted her at the top. "Welcome. My master will be here shortly, at the time being, please sit down." The nurse gestured to some tables. "Please return all pokemon to their pokeballs." Then she left without another word.

Inferno looked at his trainer. "Char."

Kazill returned him to his pokeball. Something was fishy here...that nurse almost sounded like a robot. But she went and sat down beside two other trainers and what looked like the Cerulean gym leader Misty. Two togepis were playing on the table. "That's strange...did you guys get told to put your pokemon in their pokeballs too?"

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
After a while Dan made it to the shore of the island. He didn't notice much accept a dining hall in the distance. Dan hopped of sting and returned him to his pokeball He also returned chandelure who was tired from the travel. Dan walked into the dining hall and noticed two people already sitting down.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
"I don't use my Togepi for battle, so I just tend to keep him out of his ball." He said with a small smile. "Name's Xer."

"I'm kinda the same with mine. I'm Misty by the way! The Cerulean City gym leader." She nodded and smiled.

"Toki toki tokiiiii~" Xer's Togepi began to walk over to Kazill and tilted for a moment. "Toki..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom