• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mewtwo's Challenge Rp

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
((changed my character's name...))

"Use pin missile!"

"Jolt jolt!" The jolteon arched his back and launched spikey needles of fur toward the axew dummy. The needles hit the dummy, and it fell over and hit the ground with a thud.

Kazill smiled. "Good job!" She walked over and petted her jolteon between the ears. This super training thing was a neat idea, kudos to Clemont from the Kalos region for inventing it. It was a great way for pokemon to practice.

"Hey Kazill!"

She turned. "Oh hi Brock! Here to try out super training?" The jolteon padded over to the Pewter City gym leader and nudged his leg. Kazill chuckled. "Striker's liking it so far."

Brock looked around. Super training arenas had recently been built in every major city in Kanto and Johto, and rumor had it that there were some as far as Sinnoh. "It looks interesting." He said after a moment. "I'll have to give it a shot sometime."

"Terra might get confused though..." Kazill pointed at a graveler dummy. Terra was Brock's graveler, and it made sense that she would think the dummy was real. Gravelers lived in dark caves in the wild. They didn't have very good eyesight.

Brock shrugged, smiling. "Perhaps...but anyway." He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and gave it to Kazill. "Got this in the mail today. I would go, but I'm busy with the gym at the moment. Thought you might like to go."

Kazill read the paper. "Huh. I didn't know there were any other islands around Kanto other than the Orange Islands. And...if this guy is the world's greatest pokemon master, how come nobody's heard of him before?"

"Beats me."

"What the heck. Sounds fun, I've never been in a tournament before." Kazill looked at Striker. "Even if I don't win, at least I got to go."

"Awesome, thanks!" Brock waved as he left the arena.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Xer was on the beach, preparing for a battle with Misty. "So Misty, our first battle since we were kids. I'll make sure to give you a good challenge." He took a pokeball from his shirt pocket. "Shadow, I choose you!" He threw the pokeball and an Umbreon came out.

"Typical of you to start with Shadow, but I'll give you a real challenge! Go Kingdra!" She threw her pokeball and her Kingdra came out, looking fierce. "Tell me again why you give your pokemon nicknames. Doesn't it make more sense to just call them by who they are?"

"Well with you being a serious gym leader, I can understand why you don't name yours." He smirked.

"A serious gym leader is also a serious trainer, Xer. Hence the reason my pokemon would always beat yours when we were kids." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Heh, well let's see how far that gets you. Shadow, use bite!" Shadow obeyed and attempted to bite her Kingdra.

"Kingdra, counter it with a water gun!" A stream of water came towards Shadow, but luckily he dodged it and jumped up towards Kingdra to bite it.

Shadow held a good grip on Kingdra before letting go. "Now use a shadow ball attack!" Shadow quickly shot a powerful shadow ball at Kingdra, who then fell.

"Ugh.. Kingdra return!" She pointed the pokeball at Kingdra who returned. "So you really haven't been messing around since you left. Not bad. But you still don't have any water pokemon! What's up with that?"

"Well if I had a water pokemon, you'd have the advantage since you train with them all the time. I had to make things complicated for you." He laughed while she got angry.

Dragoncat

((So Xer is around Cerulean city? I'll assume Arius is in Pewter...also, you'll each need to get ahold of the same paper Brock gave Kazill. Decide how.))

As Kazill was leaving the arena, Striker ran ahead and prodded a young man sleeping under a tree with his paw. "Eon! Jolt!"

"Striker! Quit that! We don't know who this is!"

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
//Yeah, and I'll also be controlling Misty if that's okay.

"Toki Toki!" Togepi was cheering over at Misty's togepi from the other side.

"Heh, looks like Togepi wants us to stop battle so he can play with your Togepi."

She smiled. "Alright then, but this doesn't mean you win!" She smirked.

"Shadow, return." He aimed the pokeball at Shadow who returned to the ball. He sat on the beach as the two togepis ran around.

"Oh that reminds me." She sat next to Xer. "I got two letters, one of them is for you."

He opened it and read what was inside. "Hmm.. The greatest pokemon master? This should be interesting. But it's also strange.. Think you can tag along with me? Your sisters can handle the gym, right?"

She nodded. "They're more mature about being gym leaders, so I'm sure they can handle it. When do you wanna leave?"

He looked up at the sky. "There's still enough time for Charizard to fly us over there before dark. Wanna leave right now?"

"Let me go tell my sisters real quick. I'll be back in a flash!" She ran off to the gym.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
A folded piece of paper floated down and landed on Arius' face, waking him up. He unfolds it and reads it. "Sure, why not?"

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
"Hey Dan I got some mail for you!" His father shouted from the front door. Dan stood up and stretched out his arms and walked towards his home. He stepped inside and walked over to his dad who was looking over the newspaper. "So where's my mail?" Dan said Excitedly because he usually never gets mail unless its something about school. "over by the sink" his father said pointing to it while still looking at a business article. Dan walked over to the sink and opened the mail and read over it. Dan smiled and ran over to his dad. "Look at this there is this Pokémon master and there asking me if I want to go challenge him or her. Dan afterwards ran over to the gym to tell Morty.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Misty quickly returned with a smile on her face. "Alright, they said they'll take care of the gym. Let's get going already!"

"Alright alright, just give me a second." He picked up his Togepi. "Toki..?" Xer couldn't help but smile when he saw Togepi. It was like his own child. He picked up another pokeball. "Go Charizard!"

A powerful-looking Charizard came out of the pokeball and spit fire into the air. Togepi quickly hopped out of Xer's arms and jumped all over Charizard's back. "Toki toki toki pwee!" Charizard laughed and smiled.

"Hey Charizard, how do you feel like challenging the worlds greatest pokemon trainer?" Xer said to him.

Charizard roared outloud and spit more fire to the sky. "Then let's fly to the new island!" Xer said as he climbed on his back while holding onto Togepi. "Toki~"

Misty climbed beside him, holding her Togepi. "It's been a while since I've flown with a pokemon. Don't pull any tricks okay Charizard?"

Charizard quickly flew up in the air and held his hand up to her, flapping his wings and heading towards the new island. "We'll probably be a few hours." Xer said.

Dragoncat

((Black kirby, this isn't that big of a deal, but could you please split your posts into paragraphs? Push enter when someone else speaks...right now it's kinda hard to read.))

Kazill raised one eyebrow. "Oh, you're up now? I'm surprised my jolteon didn't wake you up..."

"Jolt!" Striker rubbed up against Arius and purred slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom