• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Other M Help: What the Heck Do I Scan?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Alright guys, I got Metroid Other M for my birthday today and just started playing it. However, as soon as the first level started, I started experiencing some EPIC fail.

You see, it told me how to scan things as soon as you go into the level and won't let me do anything before I scan something. My problem lies in the scanning: there is absolutely nothing I can see to scan. Help?

Kazumi

chagy
If I understand you correctly you just got to the bottle ship right? And you got out of your ship and looked around, and then it goes into scanning mode right? If I am correct and I remember correctly you have to scan the logo thing on this ship that is parked in front of you. It's a Galactic Federation ship and logo I believe. That is what you scan. It took me 10 minutes to find it.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
If I understand you correctly you just got to the bottle ship right? And you got out of your ship and looked around, and then it goes into scanning mode right? If I am correct and I remember correctly you have to scan the logo thing on this ship that is parked in front of you. It's a Galactic Federation ship and logo I believe. That is what you scan. It took me 10 minutes to find it.

Thanks a lot for the help Kaz. I did that just now and man, I'm glad it wasn't something super obvious that'd make Samus wanna commit suicide. :P A Mod can close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom