• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Or Fire Emblem?

Metroid Or Fire Emblem

• Metroid

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Which do you like better and why?

I like Metroid games more overall, but I like the 3DS Fire Emblem games more than any Metroid game.

If you know me, you'll know I'm FE-pilled as anything else. Both are good, but it's really an apples to oranges kinda comparison.

That said, FE's focus on strategy gameplay and its characters draws me in a lot. I like the stories and I like the feeling of seeing my battle plans work out, causing my units to get better (hopefully, RNG-willing).

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
What made you decide to compare these two franchises specifically?

I love the story and gameplay of Fire Emblem. The sprawling political battles and dark dragons are more interesting to me than the eerie alien atmosphere and backtracking of Metroid.

What made you decide to compare these two franchises specifically?
Both are highly acclaimed and are the most successful obscure Nintendo series (compared to StarFox, F-Zero, Pikmin, etc), and they rival each other in sales numbers (Metroid selling 21.3 million and Fire Emblem selling 20.7 million).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I want to say Metroid but honestly I’m a way bigger RGP fan and I’m not too fond of metroidvanias for the most part. I’m gonna have to give it to Fire Emblem even though I love Metroid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom