• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Kirino

Tatakae
[video=youtube_share;xt3kO9oExwo]http://youtu.be/xt3kO9oExwo[/video]

A fan dub of the original trailer. I thought it was pretty good. Burned Man's voice wasn't nearly deep enough;it kinda sounded like Ocelot's voice from MGS 3 actually. Master Miller and Big Boss's voices were spot on though.

Kirino

Tatakae
New GDC trailer!

[video=youtube_share;cEuJ2q3uBYI]http://youtu.be/cEuJ2q3uBYI[/video]

It's confirmed. Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are the same game: Metal Gear Solid V.

This trailer has me incredibly excited. I know I saw Volgin, and I think the white-haired guy in the trailer might just be Ocelot. MGSV has become my most anticipated game after this.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Funny how I'm already excited for this game. Let's go MGSV let's go! :clap: :clap: :clap:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
A Solid installment to be sure. This is no run of the Miller game. It's time for Kojima to show everyone who's Big Boss.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Kirino

Tatakae
So uh anyways

I'm almost positive the person riding the horse is Ocelot, and I wonder who the person at 2:57 is. Also, it seems like David Hayter won't be voicing Big Boss this time.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Mhmmm... Miller in FOX engine graphics :3 and Big Boss has pretty eyes too, lol!

Anyway, I'm more confused now than ever. Diamond Dogs? What happened to FOXHOUND? And WTF is on BB's head at the end?!

I hope this is the game where he meets his sons or at least one of them. Since he gets out of his 9 year coma, Snake and Liquid should be about 10-12 years old.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Anyway, I'm more confused now than ever. Diamond Dogs? What happened to FOXHOUND? And WTF is on BB's head at the end?!

As far as I know, Diamond Dogs could be a David Bowie reference. They've done it before with Zero adopting the name Major Tom. And was it just me, or was that a ****en horn coming out of Big Boss' head? Can't tell if that last part was supposed to be taken serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom