• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Merged Timeline Theory

I don't necessarily think it is the FIRST game. As in, there is plenty of room for a new Zelda title to release and come way before the Minish Cap.

I agree, I'd love to play as Gustaf and seal away the evil with the original four sword that would be awesome.

TheManInTheMoon

I've Done Been Ganked!
I agree, I'd love to play as Gustaf and seal away the evil with the original four sword that would be awesome.
Contrary to what GameTrailers says, there is no real evidence pointing to Gustaf being the hero of men. There is evidence, however, that Swiftblade the first was the hero of men.

"This is a technique that only I have
mastered...
Only one who holds the sacred blade
can perform...the Great Spin Attack!
First!!"

The Hero of Men used the picori blade, Swiftblade the First used the picori blade, its likely that they are one and the same.

Contrary to what GameTrailers says, there is no real evidence pointing to Gustaf being the hero of men. There is evidence, however, that Swiftblade the first was the hero of men.

"This is a technique that only I have
mastered...
Only one who holds the sacred blade
can perform...the Great Spin Attack!
First!!"

The Hero of Men used the picori blade, Swiftblade the First used the picori blade, its likely that they are one and the same.

That's very true I hadn't thought of that, it'd be cool to be swiftblade too.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
After gaining some more knowledge on the timeline theories in general the last few months... I've come to realize how flawed this type of theory is. Honestly, this is just some utopian theory that some believers just want to believe, in hopes to make things seem more logical and clearer. In all honesty though, there really is nothing more to this theory other than... 'oooo... that could make sense'. Yet, looking at it in perspective it just seems so far-fetched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom