• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Merc's GFX!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Gross, almost as bad as that Kyby 4 Mod thing you made years ago. :yuck:

mR3zE5j.png

That, my friend, is perfection!

Kybyrian

Woops, it was arbiter not mod :P

Man, to think that was so far back! The effect on the left reminds me of when ZD was The Dark World and we had a dark theme as the default haha.

Kenpari 4 Arbiter '14!

Fig

The Altruist
Nice graphics you made Merc! I didn't know that you love Frozen so it's great to see a graphic set based on Elsa! It's very bright and fits the theme of Elsa and Frozen in general! Keep up the great and amazing work with your graphics! :yes:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Was in a weird mood today and made 3 signatures before Photoshop dieded!

~removed~

~removed~

~removed~

3 great characters! Shall make more tomorroworow.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
nom grafix! Tried to do lil' different to normal ones.

~removed~

~removed~

~removed~

~removed~

found the fun of fotoshopping again! :)

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Once again you have made wonderful batches of graphics! All of them are well-crafted and stunning for all to see. What's really impressing is that most if not all of them have a unique style to it and allows each graphic to be creative and stylish among the rest of the graphics. Keep up the good work.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Another bout of signatures all in various shapes and sizes! Really need to be in the mood, but kept them a bit more simplistic.

~removed~

~removed~

~removed~

Top one is Dark Souls 2, the others are 2 of my favourite characters in Dota 2 that I found some art for that I just loved. Would change the PA one if I could, don't like the light beam on the right but ah well. And I also did a request dealio:

~removed~

Used more HDR and edge-filtering than I usually do. I like it, makes them look a bit more vibrant.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Dumping my attempts at learning animation in GIFs, a few practice runs. Right now it involves just putting moving things in, so I've been putting movies/trailers in there rather than much custom animation. But that's the next step!

~removed~

~removed~

~removed~

Think I've gotten the whole moving-signature-without-it-being-200MB sorted, as well as looping them alright, although still need to get the hang of some kind of effect. Just need to apply it better, now! Kind of ran out of ideas, though, if anyone has any.

Edit

And one I got looping done. For continuous animation. Not the prettiest signature (nor are any of them), but practice is practice.

~removed~

edgy

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Dump more animated signatures. Quite liked how Dark Souls one turned out.

~removed~

~removed~

And just a normal one. A non-moving version of an animated I did.

~removed~

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thanks. :) I'd hope I'm improving!

Another dump of stuff I made today. Tend to go through stretches of it, and depending on stuff I'm watching/playing. So decided to make a Breaking Bad signature of Walt, and re-bg'd it with Jesse.

~removed~

~removed~

And then Witcher one, again.

~removed~

And did a signature request and ****.

~removed~

I play fast and loose with the size of these signatures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom