• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Memory card

I need to transfer data on memory card to a new wii u setup. Had to get a new one but managed to save the card I had in damaged set. Anyone know how to do it or point me to a step by step video maybe?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
so if you are saying that your old card still works, you should be able to just put it into the new Wii U. if the actual card itself is broken, im afraid that theres not much that can be done that I know of. however I'm not an expert. in the future, you should try to back up your save data to an external hard drive or something. hope this helps!

The unit and the card were ok ,the pad was damaged. I put the card in new unit and got nothing. Old unit works fine and my game is still there and I can play game at my progression point but with a small controller,hard to get used to ! My new setup has me start botw from scratch but not gonna do that. Saw lots of ways to save my game to external card but have been unsuccessful at that. Won't let me do it without game pad. Think I might hire some to get that done :)

NintendoCN

Team Captain
You can transfer the data to a computer, and then to a new card and try that, otherwise you'll have to restart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom