• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Megaman.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Yeah 7 and 8 just never felt right to me. In 7 Mega Man's sprite was just way too big and slow and 8 had the problem of having too "animated" a sprite so his actions just felt laggy.

Also 8's voices were horrid. Some of the worst ever.

I like Megaman for the powerups. I downloaded the original on VC a few months back. Hard it was. I still have yet to beat:
Gutsman
Fireman
Iceman
7 and 8 are awful because 7 has the slowest moving Megaman ever. 8 has cutscenes that have awful japanese animation and horrid sound. The sprites were also just not right for PSX and Saturn. Now 9, I will consider a little. Battlenet sucks, Starforce gives a new meaning to suck, but the BattleNet manga reminds me of YuGiOh TGC (the only good one) and Pokemon, so I have a liking for it.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I like Megaman for the powerups. I downloaded the original on VC a few months back. Hard it was. I still have yet to beat:
Gutsman
Fireman
Iceman
7 and 8 are awful because 7 has the slowest moving Megaman ever. 8 has cutscenes that have awful japanese animation and horrid sound. The sprites were also just not right for PSX and Saturn. Now 9, I will consider a little. Battlenet sucks, Starforce gives a new meaning to suck, but the BattleNet manga reminds me of YuGiOh TGC (the only good one) and Pokemon, so I have a liking for it.

I disagree with the whole battlenetwork and starforce games sucking. As much as I love Megaman, Battlenetwork and Starforce are great games/series. The only thing that sucks about them is that each game in Battle network seem to be exactly the same. There is some threat to the internet so Megaman has to stop it. There wasn't much variety, but let's be honest, there wasn't much variety in the original series either. Starforce completely changed the gameplay up which was kind of disappointing. I loved the gameplay of MMBN. It was an RPG that allowed you to actually try and dodge attacks rather than standing there and letting statistics decide. Starforce was kind of like that but instead of having 9 squares to move between you only had 3. Still not a bad game though.

I loved the Megaman Legends game. It was a completely 3D game with different gameplay and story. It was a good game and they should continue that series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom