• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Megacomic by AwdryFan1997

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Just completely finished editing a new issue of Megacomic, then Pinta "closed unexpectedly" and I've presumably lost all of my progress. This is why I've been considering letting someone else edit Megacomic for me; I can't deal with this rubbish.

But yeah, don't worry, I'm working on new issues, it's not over yet.

AwdryFan1997

I need input from my readers.

I'm currently drawing the eleventh installment of Megacomic (once I get started, I can't stop; if anyone wants to take over editing duties, be my guest) and I've realized that a series of panels featuring a large quantity of Mario characters are completely pointless and add nothing to the plot. Since they simply get in the way and delay the action (more importantly, the jokes included aren't funny), should I just cut those panels? It should be noted that I planned for them to be included as a means of raising the stakes, but the more that I think about it, the more I realize how unimportant they are. Thoughts?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I need input from my readers.

I'm currently drawing the eleventh installment of Megacomic (once I get started, I can't stop; if anyone wants to take over editing duties, be my guest) and I've realized that a series of panels featuring a large quantity of Mario characters are completely pointless and add nothing to the plot. Since they simply get in the way and delay the action (more importantly, the jokes included aren't funny), should I just cut those panels? It should be noted that I planned for them to be included as a means of raising the stakes, but the more that I think about it, the more I realize how unimportant they are. Thoughts?
I'd say sit on them and release them some other time

AwdryFan1997

Quick, I need a car colour; it's a suspicious automobile and is being driven by terrorist kidnappers.

AwdryFan1997

I liked black and I liked gray, so I found a happy medium.

megacomic 4 censored.png
I'd like to mention that I drew this back in the summer and I didn't finish editing it until just now.

The uncensored version of this comic is available here: https://sites.google.com/view/af97com/megacomic

For those concerned about the political references, I promise I even everything out in the next installment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom