• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Megacomic by AwdryFan1997

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Idk what your plans are, but maybe use his hammer to put in King Dedede plz. Like he got hammer lessons from Dedede or something.
Dedede'll definitely appear... but as a warning, I suck at drawing Dedede. In fact, I suck at drawing all Kirby characters, even Kirby himself.
Also I know this is a HUGE nitpick but the Mario bro's mustaches are black not brown
I purposefully avoided the color black simply to make the coloring process easier. That's why Mr. L's overalls are simply a dark shade of grey.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Dedede'll definitely appear... but as a warning, I suck at drawing Dedede. In fact, I suck at drawing all Kirby characters, even Kirby himself.

I purposefully avoided the color black simply to make the coloring process easier. That's why Mr. L's overalls are simply a dark shade of grey.
Okay, maybe you can try a darker shade brown

AwdryFan1997

Alright, I'm not gonna lie, I'm really dissatisfied with how this is coming along. I don't want to start over like I did on MarioBoards, but I think I'll just skip ahead a little. You'll thank me later.

AwdryFan1997

SomCom.png
Pros: It works
Cons: Color palette is slightly limited, paint bucket tool is closer to MS Paint in function and can't be altered like Paint.net, and Ctrl+Z (or, Command+Z as it's done on Mac) just zooms in instead of doing anything functional, among other minor gripes

Overall, I'd say Pinta is a very good art tool. Though, I haven't tried text or multiple layers yet, so stay tuned. But right now, I recommend Pinta as a competent art program that's easy to use.

AwdryFan1997

Now that I've redownloaded Pinta, allowing me to use the text tool without any difficulty, I'm proud to announce that I will be featuring Megacomic on my shoddy website: https://sites.google.com/view/af97com/megacomic

The first Megacomic released there will be a "Special Edition" of the first two pages (now merged into one, as they were originally intended.)

AwdryFan1997

link didn't work
I can get in signed out of Google, but when I use my personal account it redirects me to my business account, so that's worrysome. Didn't you say your parents have some restriction program or was that someone else? Because I did swear a bit in one of the site's earlier revisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom