• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler MEGA SPOILER THREAD!!!!!!!

Byrne

Waterloo
Here is the ending plot of SS:
OK, here is what happens when you arive at the final fight with Ghirahim:
He is preforming a ritual. as you interupt him ,he gets insanly angry at you challenging him over and over again.
A platform magicly appears under you, while Ghirahim is surounded by darkness.
He transforms into a Phi-like form and says " this is the last time you stand before a demon...... ( transforms into the Dark master sword and back) or should I say... a weapon?"
Then you fight him. when you knock him off the final platform, he summons his sabre. After a few hits, his sabre breaks and he screams " YOU MEDILING BRAT!!!!!!"
Then he summons a over-sized sword. after you beat him, he is astounded how you can beat him. Then he says, "but you're too late. the ritual has been going on."
The imprisoned then eats zelda's soul. He then turns into Demise. Ghirahim says "welcome back, Master." THen demise violantly turns Ghirahim into the sword by pulling the sword out of his body, and absorbing his soul into the sword.
Then demise teleports away and says to follow him if you want to fight him. After you defeat him, he screams while he is dieing: " YOU.... YOU WON'T SEE THE LAST OF ME! I NOW CURSE YOU, THE GIRL, AND I TO BE RE-BORN FOREVER!!!!!!!"

Why do people feel the need to do this? Honestly. Philosophically speaking, the whole concept is "kinda messed up..." The spoilers should stop by now. Besides, for most of us Skyward Sword will be released in two/three days, so what's the point? On the other hand, there is no rule against it. lol

Most of this can be found in the text dumps, by the way. :yes:

I've already spoiled it for myself, I watched the video:P
He's pretty easy compared to earlier fights with him, though.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o4cqQI6MZjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom