• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mega Altaria, Lopunny & Salamence - CoroCoro Magazine Reveal!

Fig

The Altruist
Corocoro has revealed more information towards several Japanese forums and its seems that Mega Altaria, Mega Lopunny, and Mega Salamence have been confirmed for new Mega Evolutions for the upcoming OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire games!
corocoro9141.jpg
corocoro9142.jpg
corocoro9144.jpg
corocoro9143.jpg
corocoro9145.jpg
corocoro9146.jpg
In this reveal, Mega Altaria becomes a Dragon/Fairy Dual-Type with Pixilate and Mega Lopunny becomes a Normal/Fighting Dual-Type with Scrappy. Mega Salamence will retain its Dragon/Flying Dual-Type and will receive the ability Aerilate. It has also been confirmed that players can change your Pikachu's clothes for contests and gains special moves in the process. Pikachu Rock Star gets the move Meteor Mash, Pikachu Ph. D knows Electric Terrain, Pikachu Pop Star knows Draining Kiss, Pikachu Belle knows Icicle Crash and Pikachu Libre knows Flying Press. Players will also be able to receive a shiny Beldum through an in-game event and the Beldum will have the Mega Stone for Metagross. No stat changes have been revealed yet for the three brand new Mega Evolutions, but it is indeed safe to say that Mega Altaria will be a huge havoc on the competitive scene. More information will be posted when more news has been revealed.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
OMG, they are so fluffy and cute ^^

I shouldn't be feeling this way about megas...

Fig

The Altruist
Did this need it's own thread... I've been barked at for not putting this in the "ORAS Discussion Thread" before.

I have been doing these kinds of threads for a while. There is nothing wrong with making a separate thread since it all ties-in with the ORAS Discussion Thread.

I'm a big fan of Altaria as-is, but Mega Altaria looks magnificent. Mega Lopunny looks kind of goofy-looking, though—in a bad way...

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I've always been confused as to how exactly Altaria is supposed to be a dragon... but now that it's a Fairy dragon I don't mind its magnificent fluffiness. And Mega Lopunny.... wow that is one that I did NOT see coming at all. Y'know what, I'm looking forward to that one too. The whole point of Mega Evolutions IMO is to unlock the hidden potential of Pokemon that just need a little boost (Mawile, Pinsir, Charizard, Manectric, etc.) so who knows, maybe this is exactly what it needs to be a viable force on the field. [Even if she turns out not to be, oh well, it's still something new to mess around with so I'm happy.] And as far as Mega Salamence goes, Aerilate's an awesome ability so yeah I'm looking forward to it, though I do hope that he doesn't steal ALL of Mega Pinsir's glory...

The new Pikachu costumes look really cute too. I can't wait for Pikachu Libre! Also the costumes for Brendan and May look neat too. Also... is that blue-haired woman Winona? Cuz I'd be down with that.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't see the Mega Salamance... is it in that final image? That looks like some Mega Metagross or something.

Altaria looks pretty cool though. Just added more clouds! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom