• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Medli's Shop

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
May i have an animal one please any kind of animal :clap:

And for text: The animal queen.

lastly: i want a sunrise like or snow like background please.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
thank you i was thinking of starting a shop of my own.Do you think it would be a good idea?

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Yeah sure, but something I've learned is have patience. Believe me, read the first page, I didn't have any :lol: Post some of your work so every one can see ^^

Okay, Selda, it wasn't necessarily easy, but I finished it. You can tell me to change ANYTHING. :D Here it is.

seldasig.png

Last edited:

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
cool i like it sooo much.really cool!I wish i had something to give you as thanks :cry:

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Be careful, I think you might want to edit that post. It could get you in a little bit of trouble. Try to fix to the repeat. But I'm glad you like it. ;)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Sure. Let me see what I can do. ^^

Okay, finished! Let me know if you want me to change something :D

linksigahhh.png

Oh, I messed up. Here, this one the text is teal. :sweat: Sorry!

linksigahhh.png

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hey, just a notice to anyone I've done, if you are irritated with anything, such as the font I used (been told I use showcard gothic too much, but it looks nice with some of them, and I dont use it THAT much) I'll gladly fix it for you. Seriously. Please. Don't feel like you can't. That's somewhatly happened. XD

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Well, if you want new fonts for the graphics you make, go here. They have fonts that are very awesome to use. You can download them and save them in Gimp.

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay, thanks, that's where I got the font for the userbars...okay, then, I'll check it out. ^^ The offer continues to all. :D

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Name:HookshotFTW I guess?
Sig/Avy:Sig
Colors:Dark Blue
Images: I don't quite have a specific image but I'd enjoy a clawshot next to the standard OOT hook shot
Characters/Things you want in the sig/avy:Hookshot on the far left, a clawshot on the far right a triforce in the middle and a fading of dark link (TP) by the triforce
Text:Deathly Desires
Background:Just a sort of fading, the closer to the middle the bluer and the further the blacker
Borders: Black hylianish(?) border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom