• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Medli VS Makar

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I also prefer Medli compared to Makar, for the reasons which many of you have discussed already. Medli was simply more useful when it came for the team work involved. Medli used her harp to reflect light to open paths, which I thought was better than Makar planting seeds to hookshot onto. Makar, of course, did get trapped very early in the Wind Temple, so he wasn't there until one got the hookshot. Medli could also fly you over places, which Makar couldn't do. But what annoyed my about them bot is how you have to constantly play the Command Melody to get them to do stuff :/

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
It's pretty tied for me. I prefer Medli's uses in the Earth Temple. The mirrors were an interesting twist on things, but I prefer Makar's design and personality

hmm... medli was used more, and I love her character all around, but even though makar wasn't as useful, I love the character design for some reason, and I also like his character. So I can't really decide who I like more, but I like them each for there own reasons.

Well, I liked the Wind Temple as a dungeon better (except the room with that annoying giant cyclone fan), but I think I liked Medli puzzles more than Makar puzzles, and I liked how Medli played a bigger role in the story. Plus, the Earth God's Lyric is the best song in the game in my opinion.

medli is my personal favorite the way she looks and acts and what she can do. But makar is cute and is ok to.

Funny, I prefer Medli a little bit over Makar, just a little. It was annoying having to be a Makar for he is a slow walker and he wasn't used most of the dungeon. Also, why didn't this be a poll? We would see a large light saber by the words of " I like Medli more" :lol:

Fig

The Altruist
My vote goes for Makar. He is so cute and cuddly. I love the difficulty in his temple, plus I love the way how Makar flies as you control him. The way how he walks is so adorable. Makar is my favorite sage in Wind Waker. I <3 Makar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom