• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Medicom RAH BotW Link Figure

Does anyone here own Medicom BotW Link figure ?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Medicom-...Wild-Link-Real-Action-Heroes-Figure/555675542
71InM0QBjJL._SX425_.jpg

I'm tempted to buy it and also the BotW Master Sword statue but the total price is be deep, figure is 350€ where I live and master sword around 100-150€. What I've read from other sites, the quality of the figure is top notch and it's worth the money. How about here, those who have bought the figure, what do you think? Was it worth buying? Any regrets? Where do you have the figure in display? What pose does your link have currently?

Anyone else tempted to buy the figure besides me?
And please give me at least one rational reason that justifies me to use ~500€ to a doll and a toy sword.
Or give me a reason not to buy.

Last edited:
Not a collector. This is the first zelda related merchandise I'm thinking to buy. But when my mind is set on something it's hard to find a way out. So I went and made an order from amazon. Got it for 350e. And I got the sword statue from ebay reasonable good price, 100e including shipping costs. Now waiting them to arrive. Full of excitment. I hope they come before christmas day.
Perhaps the price will be cheaper in the future but to me that seems to be too far away. Figure was released already at the begin of this year and price still the same. And the previous medicom figure for skyward sword is still expensive despite that it was released a long time ago. Thinking about saving max ~100e... I don't see it worth waiting. Especially since I'm soon starting the second playthrough of BotW so I want the figure standing next to me encouraging to beat the master mode which I haven't played yet.
I love Botw to death. Hands down best video game I have ever played. That's the reason why this figure was no-brainer to me

Last edited:
Not a collector. This is the first zelda related merchandise I'm thinking to buy. But when my mind is set on something it's hard to find a way out. So I went and made an order from amazon. Got it for 350e. And I got the sword statue from ebay reasonable good price, 100e including shipping costs. Now waiting them to arrive. Full of excitment. I hope they come before christmas day.
Perhaps the price will be cheaper in the future but to me that seems to be too far away. Figure was released already at the begin of this year and price still the same. And the previous medicom figure for skyward sword is still expensive despite that it was released a long time ago. Thinking about saving max ~100e... I don't see it worth waiting. Especially since I'm soon starting the second playthrough of BotW so I want the figure standing next to me encouraging to beat the master mode which I haven't played yet.

Personally i prefer the Figma figures
00372.jpg

and

Nendoroid figures
2daeafa4b87ee0e6ad9c38bf2b344164.jpg

Theyre both cheaper and cuter and theres a lot more choice.

I wish I liked figma or nendoroid link. The price is compelling. Unfortunately they are too cute to my taste. Nendoroid Guardian is exception.
0344603dcbe38fb85cf8979c8d7cb6df.jpg

That looks very good but pitty its scale is a bit too tiny to fit nicely with medicom link.

It came! I couldn't wait till christmas day. Had to open it. Quick picture:
otVBUub.jpg

I think the figure is perfect and fits perfectly with master sword statue. Height of the sword and figure are just fine with each other. When I have more time I'll put all the gear on and a proper pose and then upload new pic.

Edit. Yep. Totally worth its price. I'm happy that I purchased it. Awesome figure
PdHhbbCr.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom