• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Medicine that tastes good

Salem

SICK
So today I applied some canker sore medicine in my mouth. I smelled it, it smells good, it makes me want to taste it.

What about you guys? Is there any medicine that you like its taste?

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My favourite is Night Nurse. It is fantastic stuff and tastes delightful despite what I have heard some blasphemers say to the contrary. I enjoy it when I have a cold. I enjoy it when I dont have a cold. It is great to help me sleep if I am having troubles.

I enjoy Covonia throat spray and Rennie ice antacids. They both have a cooling mentholy taste to them.

Calpol is a great paracetamol for children which I enjoyed as a lad and enjoy to this very day, it beats taking tablets.

Lemsip is a cold and flu medicine with caffeine and paracetamol. It has a pleasant lemony taste and is realm good when you are all bunged up. The steam from the Lemsip as you inhale it into your nose is great. I have used it as preworkout before, it helps you push harder in the gym.

I always get the sugar coated ibuprofen tablets as i like the taste. Swallowing them reminds me of smarties which I used to swallow whole and still would if I ate some smarties.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Dimetapp used to taste good. I don't take it anymore bc it's for kids.

I also kind of like the taste of the enteric coated Advil. Sort of a sweet little flavor.

But most medicine smells and tastes bad.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
When I was little and had ear aches, I used to get some medicine that tasted like cherries. Not only did it do the trick, I loved the taste of it. Sadly they don't give that stuff to older kids or adults. The older I get, the more of the medicine taste horrible...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
they used to prescribe a chewable version of the antibiotic amoxicillin for ear infections that tasted like bubblegum

Djinn

and Tonic
I was not aware that there was such a thing as medicine that was not horrible. It never made any sense to me that people could willingly drink things like Robitussin by the bottle. I have a lot of trouble bringing myself to take a spoon full of it when I'm feeling bad. Much less a lot more for fun.

I also cannot stand a lot of cherry flavored things since I consider that to be Robitussin flavor.

they used to prescribe a chewable version of the antibiotic amoxicillin for ear infections that tasted like bubblegum
They had a liquid version, too. I distinctly remember having a horrible ear infection when I was really young... and my older sister drank my amoxicillin, just because she liked the taste. it did taste good, though.

I kind of like the taste of Gaviscon. It's terrible and chalky, yet somehow... not entirely awful. Tums is disgusting, though.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
My favourite is Night Nurse. It is fantastic stuff and tastes delightful despite what I have heard some blasphemers say to the contrary. I enjoy it when I have a cold. I enjoy it when I dont have a cold. It is great to help me sleep if I am having troubles.

I enjoy Covonia throat spray and Rennie ice antacids. They both have a cooling mentholy taste to them.

Calpol is a great paracetamol for children which I enjoyed as a lad and enjoy to this very day, it beats taking tablets.

Lemsip is a cold and flu medicine with caffeine and paracetamol. It has a pleasant lemony taste and is realm good when you are all bunged up. The steam from the Lemsip as you inhale it into your nose is great. I have used it as preworkout before, it helps you push harder in the gym.

I always get the sugar coated ibuprofen tablets as i like the taste. Swallowing them reminds me of smarties which I used to swallow whole and still would if I ate some smarties.

Night nurse is disgusting
:yucksar: however I like sugar coated ibuprofen also. I also like the taste of those bronchiol cough medicines. Theyre all nice and menthol. I also like the taste of calpol but I'm now too old to have an excuse to drink it :'(

EDIT: forgot when I was little I had to take a low dose antibiotic for two years and they gave me medicine form which was banana flavour and it was amazing. Then they got rid of banana and gave me some ****ty blackcurrant one which tasted like **** and destroyed my faith in medicines :ananger:

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Night nurse is disgusting
:yucksar: however I like sugar coated ibuprofen also. I also like the taste of those bronchiol cough medicines. Theyre all nice and menthol. I also like the taste of calpol but I'm now too old to have an excuse to drink it :'(

EDIT: forgot when I was little I had to take a low dose antibiotic for two years and they gave me medicine form which was banana flavour and it was amazing. Then they got rid of banana and gave me some ****ty blackcurrant one which tasted like **** and destroyed my faith in medicines :ananger:

You were one of the very blasphemers I had in my mind.

I had some of those low dose anitibiotics when I was young also. I used to get ear infections. There was a pink one and a yellow one which I enjoyed.

I think you are never too old for calpol. I was in my local Starbucks and a 40 year old man was saying loudly about how he drinks Calpol so I'm not the only one.

Hey, I remember those...

To me, Tums taste like candy. It was weird because I got to the point of craving them when I was pregnant.

I used to take medicine when I was little since I had bad migraines which tasted like oranges. I remember it being so sweet you'd want to scrunch your face up, but it was quite nice anyway. Apart from that, everything tasted disgusting (banana flavour was always the worst)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
You were one of the very blasphemers I had in my mind.

I had some of those low dose anitibiotics when I was young also. I used to get ear infections. There was a pink one and a yellow one which I enjoyed.

I think you are never too old for calpol. I was in my local Starbucks and a 40 year old man was saying loudly about how he drinks Calpol so I'm not the only one.

I had them for constant kidney infections and the pink one was nasty blackcurrant flavour :(

I'd drink calpol just for the taste tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom