• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Means of Traveling

Which means of travel

• warping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the door from the minish cap will open again

• pegasis

• help from the skyward sword

• calling of the bird like in alttp

• playing a special song

• a parachut leaf like in wind waker

• transform into a rito

• ladder

• other

• Total voters
W

wildturkey

vote on the one you think.:mastersword::stalfos::keese: that will be links means of travel.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'd say with the help of the Skyward Sword. It already takes you from Skyloft to below, perhaps it can handle warping around as well.
As for the other choices, warping could be there, and a special song could work if there was some kind of instrument.

Last edited:

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
definitely a bird, to come and swoop you away to where you want... jaja ya i like the bird idea

I definitely think there will be focus on the Skyward Sword. I would guess that that is the most likely form of transportation.

Though I don't know if there will be little sections where you do flying portions between sky or if you will just teleport. Judging by the most recent statements made by Aonuma it will probably be something more complex than just teleporting instantly.

I don’t want to give away too much other than to say that he is going to be travelling between the two.

That really makes me think there is going to be more to it.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I guess you mean the "means of warping"...because I am still hoping for (A) a horse and (:cool: some sort of flying creature...just for general gettin' around.

But I think it is likely there will be the assistance of some sort of bird...actually, I think that the bird on the Hylan Crest (i.e. on Link's shield) will be what gets you up to and down from Skyloft...

Plus, they like to subtly call back things from old Zelda games...so the travel-by-bird them in ALttP and (by Owl) in OoT become an even larger theme in this game.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Aonuma said that Link wouldn't fly, but that doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be flight in the game, if you know what I mean. He said something along the lines of "Link won't be flying around like Pit from Kid Icaurus". This can be interpreted in different ways. To me, it means that Link won't be doing the flying himself (e.g. with wings or like superman), but it's still possible that there will be flight gameplay via some sort of mount or whatever. Heck, if you remember that quote from awhile back, Aonuma told his kid that in a future game Link would fly in the sky, so I'm still 90% positive that there will be flight gameplay in this game.

As for how it works, I think the SS girl will transform into some sort of bird and carry Link on her back.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I voted "help from the skyward sword" as a means of transportation. Since it's already confirmed to transport you to Skyloft, I'd assume that it can also warp you to other places around Hyrule as well. What I'm REALLY hoping for is Epona because horseback is my favorite means of transportation but sadly, I don't see horseback riding making a return in SS. :(

Ya, I think the Sword option has been confirmed...
maybe the Sword grows wings and flies, and link holds on for dear life.

B

Biggoron

I think that he will jump off the edge and roll when he gets to the ground

Link won't actually "fly", but he'll fall with style. Note at the end of the trailer we see him diving off from Skyloft to the world below - players will likely control Link as he falls very similarly to sky diving in Wii Sports Resort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom