• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

/me sips tea

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like tea. Do you like tea? I do. My favourite kind of tea is Earl Grey, but I also have quite a large liking for Masala Chai tea. What's your favourite kind?

Oh I love tea. I drink two cups of Matcha tea a day without fail. Matcha is a powdered green tea served at Japanese ceremonies and business meetings because it is both calming and at the same time aids concentration. I highly recommend it not only for the taste but for the health benefits as well, it contains over 100 times the antioxidants as a cup of regular green tea.
I enjoy earl grey tea also. It is delicious. My favourite earl grey contains cornflowers as well as tealeaves.
I enjoy a rosebud tisane which is a rosebud infusion and doesn't come from the teaplant but some consider it to be a herbal tea which is why I list it here.

Bishop Rodan

Godslayer
I drink tea every day. I usually have English Breakfast, but sometimes I'll blend it with Earl Grey.

I actually have my dorm room stocked with Twinings tea bags, because my uni only has Lipton in its dining hall. I'd sooner drink my own piss.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
At the moment it's the cold raspberry tea they sell at my campus. I really like the peach tea there, too. Green tea is also nice. My favorite hot tea is probably chamomile. Last semester during my last abnormal psychology class, my instructor brought in tea for everyone and I had this really delicious coconut tea. That was great, too.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I drink proper tea. Not English Breakfast tea which is not ****ing English tea. Not pretentious not to mention gross green tea. Not ****in' Earl Grey and all those other bull**** teas. TEA.

I love to drink tea, some of my favorites are
Jasmine
Green Tea
Benghal Spice
Blackberry Zinger
Country Peach Passion
Blueberry
Sleepytime Tea

I would love to try genmaicha someday

onebizarrekai

gay energy
oh I thought you were talking about people saying 'me sips tea' in the shoutbox, that's been around for a long time now

I don't really drink tea... I only drink herbal tea when I'm sick…

Any tea that tastes good, but quite frankly nothing beats the various flavors and brews of teas that I've tasted in Louisiana.Tea brewers from any other state in the U.S. are just a bunch of poser ass *****es, in my opinion.

Fruit teas! I had a really good pomegranite white, and a coconut black.

I also drink apple chamomile, peppermint, rooibos with various fruits and rosehips, and jasmine. And I'll drink the caramel-vanilla tea my mom bought.

Has anyone else had Celestial Seasoning's Nutcracker Sweet? It's the only tea I take sweetened, with honey. Mmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom