• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

McDonalds

Avoid McDonalds?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I haven't eaten at McDonalds in at least 5 years. What are your thoughts about McDonalds and do you try to avoid it or not?

:bubsy::bubsy::bubsy:

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No I don't avoid it. They do the best nugs there! And their fries are better than any other fast food place.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I don't like most things from McDonald's. The fries are usually overdone, and or they barely give me any. Also my burger would be just saturated in lettuce and sauce. The nuggets are wonderful though. Burger King and Dairy Queen are the superior restaurants

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
So bad for you and has a horrible reputation. Those YT videos about the worst things to find in a McDonald's meal just creep me out...

karu

Panamaniac
Screw all of y'all that don't like McD's! I don't work there anymore but it was the best job ever! I will say that their tenders are disgusting as well as their damn salads

Ninja

Well well well
I enjoy McDonald's quite a bit. Their southwest salad is pretty good, and if I really want to put away some calories, I'll throw down a dub qp with some fries and a neopolitan shake bruh

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Taco Bell offends me
Maaan, I used to get Taco Bell 3 days a week (And still get it plenty). If their service hadn't slowed to a point of "No return" (get it?) I would still be eating it 3 days a week. Also I bought a Wendy's keychain that gets me a free frosty every time I visit and purchase something, which is attracting me to Wendy's more.

After fencing, I eat either burritos at home or fast food. I have maintained a "Actually 150lb but look like 125lb" look for a year or two now. Fencing gives me a lot of muscle, especially in the upper leg area. I have huge upper legs, especially when I flex. Vigorous working out allows me to eat out 2-3 days a week guaranteed if I want to.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Maaan, I used to get Taco Bell 3 days a week (And still get it plenty). If their service hadn't slowed to a point of "No return" (get it?) I would still be eating it 3 days a week. Also I bought a Wendy's keychain that gets me a free frosty every time I visit and purchase something, which is attracting me to Wendy's more.

After fencing, I eat either burritos at home or fast food. I have maintained a "Actually 150lb but look like 125lb" look for a year or two now. Fencing gives me a lot of muscle, especially in the upper leg area. I have huge upper legs, especially when I flex. Vigorous working out allows me to eat out 2-3 days a week guaranteed if I want to.

Show off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom