• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

McDonalds Vs. Burger King

I like Burger King and McDonalds, but I prefer Burger King over McDonalds. Burger King seems more like a place for an actual meal since their burgers are bigger whereas McDonalds ' burgers are smaller, so its more like a place for a snack for me :P

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
mcdonalds is awesome. hooray for snack wraps. bk can die. they will and must die. or else they will continue to make stupid commercials that end up on the news because they are so bad. thumbs up with Poe. MC should copyright all there products so BK doesn't steal them. hello? apple dippers>apple fries. watch out bk, you just got served!

Len

Zelda On Paper
Nah, i preffer B.K. since Mcdonnies fries puts me on my nerves... B.K. is good, Mc. don't
i don't eat fast food too much, sometimes i preffer to avoid both and have a healthy daily meal.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm wel none right now like the person above im avoiding them as much as possible, well maybe get a salad or a milkshake thast about all, so neiehr i dont like tehm both anymore

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Of those 2 I choose Burger King, but down south we have Whataburger which blows those 2 away.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Burger King is grooooosss, and McDonald's is only slightly better, so MickeyD's it is. |>
It's much easier to find 'healthier' items on McDonald's menu, such as APPLE DIPPERS. Those are made of win.
(Even if they are just apple slices with caramel. Simply delicioussss.)

Vibed

must read before he posts
McD.

But Hardee's blows both away in all departments!

Wataburger comes in a close second though!

Hmm...but Fuddruckers is delicous too...

Note: Hardee's is a Northern restaurant and Wataburger is Southern! XD

I got hungry just reading the topic :P
If I had to choose between McDonalds or BK, I would go with BK. We don't have one around here, and when we go out of town, we get it sorta as a treat. I don't get sick of it as much as McDonalds because we have 3 of them here, and we have it so often.

B

BlackDragon88

If I had to choose it would be BK because My McDonalds is like this coffee house and it is ubber quiet in there while next door it is jam pack filled with people. how would I know because I am on my laptop waiting for a whopper lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom