• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

McDonalds Vs. Burger King

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
This is my first thread (other than my hello, or should I say konnichiwa, thread in community forums) so I hope I'm doing everything right.

Anyway, I like McDonalds better because everything at BK tastes the same to me, except for the chicken nuggets.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I prefer McDonalds over Burger King. I like BK's fries though. Honestly, I only eat a cheeseburger or nuggets and fries from McDonalds. I'm not a big eater and I'm not one to try new things. I'm 15 (almost 16) and I've never had a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder, but I've had countless nuggets, Lol. I guess it's not really a fair competition though since I've only had BK about 2-3 times. In my town we have THREE McDonalds and NO Burger Kings...

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
mhmmmmm McDonalds & Burger King........which I haven't had in FOREVER!!!!! Can I say I like both lol? :D
Anyway, when it comes to who has the best fries, I would say McDonalds, but when it comes down to which nuggets are the better...I would have to say BK. I'm 19 and I never had a burger from either of these 2 places, so I can't pick which one is better.

......I should totally ask my parents for fast food. I'm starving! :(

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I don't even know if I've ever had Burger King. There aren't any here. So in that sense I will have to say McD's. However, I try to avoid that kind of fast food now, so in that sense I'll say neither. :P

McDonalds: Fries
Burger King: Everything besides Fries

But in all honesty, I will go for Subway rather than MD or BK anyday! The best burger I ever remembered having was in Jack in the Box. The best sandwhich is from Subway. The best soup was from Quiznos. The best fries are from MD. The best chicken is from (ocaorse) Kentucky Fried Chicken. Although, I never tasted their grilled chicken. The best formal food is definitly from Olive Garden. As far as I am concerned, Olive Garden and Subway are in a tie at the best resteraunts ever. =P

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
McDonalds for everything hands down.

Burger King has made me sick every time i've eaten at one.

C

Callum1064

It doesn't matter to Chuck Norris, he can go to BK and order a Big Mac, and get one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom