• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MBTI Results

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
My personality type is INFJ (Confidant)

Wow, it says that INFJ is one of the most rare personality types, making up only 1% in all the 16 personality types. That’s really cool. Everything about INFJ is 100% like me. Maybe that’s why I can’t find anyone else like me haha.

It said I’m 107% more introverted than average.
Yeah. That is the rarest type. My mom is that. (Also, the rarest gender-type combination is male-INFP, and I think all of 'em are on here XD)

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I got ISTP-T with the 16personalities quiz, btw, the quiz in the OP gave me INTP
I still don't think personality can really be narrowed down like this, but the graph that shows the spectra is probably the most relevant and adept at explaining behavior
1619035961359.png

it makes sense that my sensing and intuition are close to equal, since it's the letter that changed between tests
I like the idea that I'm a perceptive person tho

ArchAngel217

I got ISTP-T with the 16personalities quiz, btw, the quiz in the OP gave me INTP
I still don't think personality can really be narrowed down like this, but the graph that shows the spectra is probably the most relevant and adept at explaining behavior
View attachment 46597

it makes sense that my sensing and intuition are close to equal, since it's the letter that changed between tests
I like the idea that I'm a perceptive person tho
Ah.
This was mine:
1619036138655.png

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'm guessing the reason INFPs and ISTPs wouldn't get along is the latter having little patience for the former's "Feeling", whatever that means
and yeah I do get a little sick when yall act sappy on the forums smh

ArchAngel217

I'm guessing the reason INFPs and ISTPs wouldn't get along is the latter having little patience for the former's "Feeling", whatever that means
and yeah I do get a little sick when yall act sappy on the forums smh
"When Feeling (F), you make decisions based on feelings, so the Introverted Feeling function allows you to know what you value. It is the ability to see through others and know what they are really like as if you had internal radar. When you identify a person with similar values, there is a desire to connect."

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
This test gave me ISTP, The "Craftsman."

On the 16 Personalities website I've gotten both ISTP and INTP, the "Logician." I got INTP more recently, and I think that's what I am. I exhibit lots of traits of both though. Perhaps it's more of a mix.

ArchAngel217

This test gave me ISTP, The "Craftsman."

On the 16 Personalities website I've gotten both ISTP and INTP, the "Logician." I got INTP more recently, and I think that's what I am. I exhibit lots of traits of both though. Perhaps it's more of a mix.
Which one can you relate more too? Once you get the results you have to confirm them with yourself.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Which one can you relate more too? Once you get the results you have to confirm them with yourself.
The thing is, based on the descriptions and whatnot, I relate to both. They're only different in one category and that category was pretty close on the test. I've never totally jumped on the personality test train but I feel like I flip-flop between the two depending on my mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom