• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MBTI Results

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Have any of y'all taken the MBTI? If so, please share your results here!
If not, I have a link to a good one - https://personalitymax.com/personality-test/ it's completely free. (Of course, it's super long unless you unselect everything but "personality type" where it says "I want my results for..."
My personality is "INFP" or "The Dreamer".

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I got ENTP (Originator). I don't know how accurate that is though, I found some of the questions a bit hard to answer.

ArchAngel217

INFP.
I’ve gotten that same result over taking it multiple times. Can’t remember if it was -T or -A though.
Fits me almost perfectly, tbh.
Yay :D

I got ENTP (Originator). I don't know how accurate that is though, I found some of the questions a bit hard to answer.
Eh, it happens.

I'm an ISTP who always gets INFP as results on these janky online quizzes and I certainly hate myself. :)
I'm confused, now...

Apparently istp and infp tend not to get along
Shoot, I get along with you.

Last edited:

MW7

I am INTP or the Engineer. I am a very strongly expressed introvert. Once or twice I've gotten Feeling or Judging before. Feeling seems to depend on the kinds of questions asked, and Judging is because I tend to work in jobs that typically depend on planning, timeliness, and organization whereas in practice I enjoy doing these jobs in disorganized ways with lots of procrastination. In other words I definitely am Perceiving over Judging, but the kinds of questions asked can lead the results the other way. For Feeling my introversion is so strong that any question that involves being direct with people I always fall on the Feeling side whereas any decision that doesn't involve being direct with people I always fall on the Thinking side.

ArchAngel217

Oh, cool!
Funeral Director? Uh...
(Funny thing, you joined on my birthday, Jan 11)
Howl from Howl's Moving Castle is an ENFP, that's cool.

For Feeling my introversion is so strong that any question that involves being direct with people I always fall on the Feeling side whereas any decision that doesn't involve being direct with people I always fall on the Thinking side.
My Introversion is 95%, yes that strong, and my Feeling is 84%. I don't think Introversion combats Feeling, maybe you're just not really as much as a Feeler.

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
My personality type is INFJ (Confidant)

Wow, it says that INFJ is one of the most rare personality types, making up only 1% in all the 16 personality types. That’s really cool. Everything about INFJ is 100% like me. Maybe that’s why I can’t find anyone else like me haha.

It said I’m 107% more introverted than average.

MW7

My Introversion is 95%, yes that strong, and my Feeling is 84%. I don't think Introversion combats Feeling, maybe you're just not really as much as a Feeler.
I may not have explained it clearly, but I completely agree with you. I am 95% introversion too.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Last time I took the test on a different site I got INFP.
Maybe I'll try this one later to see if it's any different.

Edit.
My personality type is INFJ (Confidant)

Wow, it says that INFJ is one of the most rare personality types, making up only 1% in all the 16 personality types. That’s really cool. Everything about INFJ is 100% like me. Maybe that’s why I can’t find anyone else like me haha.

It said I’m 107% more introverted than average.

Taking this version I also got INFJ with 107% more introverted than average.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom