• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that people are starting to be impatient with Mases with announcing the winners, I am kind of impatient too, but I don’t really complain. Just give Mases a break since he is doing a Zelda marathon and other stuff, so I guess keep checking this forum for the winners. I think he announced on the stream that he is going to announce the winners during the steam, probably today maybe (hopefully). ;)

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
But if Mases announces the winners on the stream what about users who are busy doing something else and are unable to watch the stream?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
They would be announced here as well of course.

Yea, but isn't there a thing where the announced winners have to respond by midnight the day they are announced? I might be getting my contest rules mixed but If that were the case how long would it take Mases to announce the winners in this thread from the moment he announces them on the stream? He will be busy with the stream so I doubt he will have the time to post them here.

Dan

Yea, but isn't there a thing where the announced winners have to respond by midnight the day they are announced? I might be getting my contest rules mixed but If that were the case how long would it take Mases to announce the winners in this thread from the moment he announces them on the stream? He will be busy with the stream so I doubt he will have the time to post them here.

Don't be so silly and relax. Mases is of course aware not everyone is tuned into the stream. Honestly all he has to do is write a single post which would take 1 minute tops, he hasn't always got his hands full. He isn't the only one playing the Zelda games on stream either.

Besides I'm sure if he can have A BBQ while having a Zelda marathon he can post the results as well ;)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey guys; as I'm sure we're all well aware, Mases is a busy man. He'll announce the winners when he gets the chance. In the meantime, we really don't need to keep posting here so I'll be temporarily locking the thread. It will be reopened once the winners are announced!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Congrats to the winners of the May Forum Giveaway Contest...

• 1st Place Prize - A brand new Nintendo 3DS Portable System!!!
  • 2nd Place Prize - Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo 3DS game of your choice.
  • 3rd Place Prize - Zelda Anime Cartoon Complete Set

Consolation prizes for 4th, 5th, 6th place... (You can choose)
  • Link Plush Dolls
  • Pokemon Plush Dolls
  • Darksiders for PS3/Xbox360

6th Place - NekoTamer - Consolation Prize
5th Place - Cfrock - Consolation Prize
4th Place - jimmy.f27 - Consolation Prize
3rd Place - VanitasXII - Zelda Anime Cartoon Complete Set
2nd Place - Lord Death - Game of your choice!
1st Place - Rare Addict - Nintendo 3DS Console!

NOTE: If you won one of the above prizes but you already own it or would really prefer an alternate prize, it 'could' be possible. Please message me privately.

We will take some time off before our next giveaway, but be sure to keep posting and thanks to everybody that participated!

People who were picked, but didn't meet the criteria. The 'Hall of Shame'
linkingtimeline
Rekciel
yoshi4cookies
wedge47
AndrewLink
Olveden
TheRealGinger5
Roosterboy80
Wind Waker
Hero of Lol
robocrobat