• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of a game that I'm dying for to come out that is a sure thing to happen.
All I can think about it wanting Majora's Mask 3D. The Ocarina of Time 3D was great, LOVED IT!!!
I really hope they do make it. I don't think it should really interfere with the upcoming Zelda game since its just a remake and not a whole new build up to a new game.

Don't care that I don't meet the eligibility requirements. My most anticipated game of 2012 right now is Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. My copy finally shipped out today. Both Rorona and Totori, the ones before Meruru, were excellent and I have enjoyed both of them, even though I still need to beat Rorona. Then there's Atelier Ayesha, but that probably won't reach North America until next year.

I can't wait for paper mario 3D! I just can't wait to see how they pull it off with PAPER.
I really HOPE we can get Majora's Mask 3D just because it's my favorite Zelda game.

I will have to go with New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS. I recently played the first one for the first time (even though it's been out for years) and had a blast with it, it reminded me of the glory days of 2D Mario on the NES/SNES. So I'm glad they are sticking with the series with the same style.

shaymin1

Derp.
I can't wait for Paper Mario 3D. I thought that the first three games in the series where amazing and I doubt Paper Mario 3D wont be just as amazing!

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
My most anticipated game for 2012 is Resident Evil 6. I never played any of the older games before because they still give me nightmares (lol), but after playing RE's 4 & 5; I became instantly hooked. I'm really looking forward to choosing whatever character scenario I'd like to play first. And experiencing what the different types of gameplay are going to be like. Oh, and playing Piers Nivans too (Chris's new partner).

Seriously, a hot character, and a sniper expert? Really? This game immediately gets two <3's from me lol!!!

Pokemon black and white 2, been a fan of pokemon since before it was cool(if there was ever such a time ;P) grew up with it and havnt missed a title yet!

Oh no, not another contest! Before I give my thoughts, may I rant?

Okay, my basic thought on these contests is that they bring more bad than good. They flood the forums horribly, with many thread necromancys and other broken rules. Whatsmore, those who join for the contests leave once it's over, so they aren't a true art of the community. In all honestly, I hope you hear me out in saying this, and I hope adjustments (Reducing or no longer having contests) can be made accordingly.

I'm looking forward to pretty much any WiiU launch title. =/

That's not necessarily true. I have seen plenty of thoughtful posts by people who joined in May 2012. I am one of those people, and I would like to note I have no plans to leave.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's not necessarily true. I have seen plenty of thoughtful posts by people who joined in May 2012. I am one of those people, and I would like to note I have no plans to leave.
I'd like to add to this, while I'm by no means a good writter I try not to spam forums as its almost as annoying as trolling. I also joined in May 2012 and I too plan on sticking around here. I suppose in the short term there will be spam but after the spammers leave the people that actually want to participate in meaningful topics and be a part of the DGN community will stay.

MW7

I just want something from the Legend of Zelda series. A new title for 3ds probably won't come out for another year at least, but hopefully Nintendo puts more titles on the 3ds virtual console. I'd like to see A Link to the Past or Majora's Mask playable on the 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom