• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most anticipated game for 2012 is Pikmin 3!!!! It's been hinted at E3 and has been confirmed to be being worked on. But not advertised. So I'm thinking nintendo plans to wait until after the Wii U releases, or a few months beforehand, to start ads for the games being released on the console. I hope one of them is Pikmin 3 because I was captivated by the atmosphere of Pikmin 2 I loved the game it was very charming to me. After almost a decade we need the third coming of the little tulip-headed steves out there!! :)

I don't know if i need 100 posts by the time I make this post or by the time Mases reads these to select the eligible. But I will just do my part and get to 100 posts while posting 50 times this month. Good luck to all

A

asirusas

Most anticipating Assassin's Creed III,
also, im wishing for MM 3D cuz thats my favorite game ever!

L

Link10

I think Pikmin 3 for wii u is going to be exciting also pikmin 2 is going to be for the wii

I would definitely say that Pokemon Black and White 2 are the games that I am looking the most forward to :) I love the first ones and I can't wait to see what the second ones have in store. However, if Nintendo were to announce a new Zelda game, I would leave Pokemon on the shelf and watch very little update on the Zelda game :D

O

olaf101010

i cannot wait for the wii u's unofficial zelda i hope comes out but,
borderlands 2 is also nice

My most anticpated game of this year is Resident Evil 6. All the games before this one were amazing and this looks like the best one yet. I cant wait for it to come out

P

Pacman1124

i cant wait for all the new games to be honest and im a gamer who loves all games. i just love gaming Legend of zelda series its my all time top game then Metal gear solid and mario. Hopefully we get some classic and memorable games coming out this year :)

So pumped for the wiiu ! the Game(s) im looking forward to most are 1.) Pokemon Black 2. 2.) Hopefully Starfox Wiiu. And3.) Hopefully an original 3ds Zelda game(no remake)

Gahhh, I probably won't make this one either, but most anticipated is Pokemon Black and White 2. I wasn't looking forward to it, really, but when I saw the new trailer . . . YES.

D

Demon Lord Link

I'm waiting for a new Zelda game on Nintendo 3DS!!! As we all know it will be "A link to the past". . . . . .

My most anticipated game for 2012 already came out, and it was Kid Icarus: Uprising. It was WAY better than I thought it would be. Out of what's upcoming, I'd say Pokemon: Conquest, as it looks very interesting. I definitely want to try the Darksiders series, but I'd rather start with the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom